• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joao Gomes

Seems a 6 option?

In the highlights he does a lot of receiving the ball at base of midfield and quickly passing forward?

My only concern is I can't tell his pace (he doesn't run a lot in highlights, him thing or Wolves thing?)

Seems a 6 option?

In the highlights he does a lot of receiving the ball at base of midfield and quickly passing forward?

My only concern is I can't tell his pace (he doesn't run a lot in highlights, him thing or Wolves thing?)
I think, from what I’ve seen on other highlights, he is quick. Really covers ground too

The wolves fans think he is great and a £60m player

they have only had him for 1 year though. They would surely resist any deal and ask for a High amount.

Wolves need to move some players on I think to balance the books.

Funny how we're not in that position due to sound financial management, while Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, New-castle, Forest, Wolves, and Man Utd can't sign players without selling first, while the Blue Mancs are about to get found out for years of financial tomfoolery.

I quite like where we are right now.

Funny how we're not in that position due to sound financial management, while Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, New-castle, Forest, Wolves, and Man Utd can't sign players without selling first, while the Blue Mancs are about to get found out for years of financial tomfoolery.

All Levys fault. ;)

Definitely. For now at least out of the loop of having expensive obligations to buy for the next transfer window. Probably says at least a little bit about our financial health now compared to during/post covid.

Will be interesting to see if even more happens. Seems like we have the financial room to at least try. That can only be a good thing. Getting important signings done early.

Definitely. For now at least out of the loop of having expensive obligations to buy for the next transfer window. Probably says at least a little bit about our financial health now compared to during/post covid.

Will be interesting to see if even more happens. Seems like we have the financial room to at least try. That can only be a good thing. Getting important signings done early.
Selling Kane and winks this summer will help too because they were HG
But there will be a bump at some point for most teams
Are we playing catch up or are we leading… we can move from one to the other quickly in this league

Back