• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jeremy Lin (NBA)

papaspur

Kasey Keller
I don't think many people care about basketball (I sure as hell don't), but the New York Knicks have a player that has seen a meteroic rise in the past week or so. He's the first Asian-American dude to play in the NBA and he's been having some monster games for being undrafted. Last night, he scored 38 points to beat the LA Lakers. This is unprecedented and would be like if a lower league released a youngster, some team like Wolves picks him up as a backup and because of injuries/suspensions, he is subbed in against QPR, scores one and creates another goal. He then starts against Man United and scores a hat-trick. This kid is that good!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Lin

I don't think many people care about basketball (I sure as hell don't), but the New York Knicks have a player that has seen a meteroic rise in the past week or so. He's the first Asian-American dude to play in the NBA and he's been having some monster games for being undrafted. Last night, he scored 38 points to beat the LA Lakers. This is unprecedented and would be like if a lower league released a youngster, some team like Wolves picks him up as a backup and because of injuries/suspensions, he is subbed in against QPR, scores one and creates another goal. He then starts against Man United and scores a hat-trick. This kid is that good!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Lin

Huge Knicks fan here. Loving Linsanity. Solid comparison except that the Knicks are one of the most popular teams in the league and play in the biggest market. It would be akin to someone like Chelsea-Spurs-Arsenal picking him up, popularity wise.

Back