• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Javier Hernandez

N10 Yiddo

Andy Gray
I know we haven't been linked with him, but it boggles my mind why?

He has a great goalscoring record in England, has proved himself for one of the best teams in the world and for his country. Being wasted on the United bench behind Danny Welbeck so I am very surprised we haven't thought about him. Wouldn't be too expensive either, £15-20m should probably do it which is much less than Damiao.

Thoughts?

I would take him all day every day, but we wont be able to get him. Unless it's part of deal sending Bale the other way, which wouldn't be a good idea.

Don't get the Hernandez love. He's a great finisher, but he doesn't add much else. He can't hold the ball up, he isn't a good "footballer". A great finisher, a great striker, but not one we need.

Re: The Little Pea....Javier Hernandez

Chicharito and Chiriches in the same transfer window?
AdamB will be confused a bit by the names.

Please, don't let this be true. Overrated and hearing him referred to by his nickname is vomit inducing.

Seriously, he's behind Danny ****ing Welbeck in the pecking order. How many would want him?

Seriously, he's behind Danny ****ing Welbeck in the pecking order. How many would want him?

That doesn't mean anything. Alexis Sanchez kept David Villa out of the Barca side and now Neymar can't get a start ahead of him. Some managers just make strange choices.

His overall play is not the best, but his movement is incredible and he's the best natural finisher in the league alongside Van Persie.

Back