• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

jason dozzell

He is one of those forgettable players who have played for Spurs. Can't remember him doing anything of note while at Spurs.

Poor, just Poor! Great player for Ipswich. We were right to buy him at the time, but never even touched on any of his potential for us.

We were two nil down against QPR in 1995 I think. Danny Dichio had scored both their goals. Sheringham (I think) pulled one back for us. Dozzell equalised with a lovely turn and first time shot, sparking hope that his hitherto disappointing spell with Spurs could yet be successful. We went on to win 3-2 with Armstrong possibly netting the winner. I don't think Dozzell ever did anything of note for us again.

Scored twice against Emirates Marketing Project at maine road - december 1993, my first ever away game. Thank you Mr Dozzell

It was a poor time to be a spurs player back then

Remember him getting brick from the South Stand for 75 mins of a game against Wimbledon as he was having a shocker, then pops up and scores the winner. The whole stand sung theres only one Jason Dozzel for about 5 mins.

I love football.

We were two nil down against QPR in 1995 I think. Danny Dichio had scored both their goals. Sheringham (I think) pulled one back for us. Dozzell equalised with a lovely turn and first time shot, sparking hope that his hitherto disappointing spell with Spurs could yet be successful. We went on to win 3-2 with Armstrong possibly netting the winner. I don't think Dozzell ever did anything of note for us again.

i think i remember that, was it the last game of the season?

Remember him getting brick from the South Stand for 75 mins of a game against Wimbledon as he was having a shocker, then pops up and scores the winner. The whole stand sung theres only one Jason Dozzel for about 5 mins.

I love football.
Reminds me of that scene from I.D.

Apparently we are after his 14 year old son, so says the gossip on newsnow.

Makes me feel very old. Talking about relatives playing football now my mate i spoke to last night who was at brighton said that another ince is playing because they just signed some kid called ince and he is the cousin of tom. Maybe that family will become the new ferdinand's.

Maybe this one for statto but have we had many father and sons play for us? not including the allens.

I was watching on catchup a show on BBC about probation officers. Show was from Chichester. There was this guy called Roger, and straight away thought of you know who.

1s0arb.png

Back