• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

well first half he wasnt - he was making mistake after mistake! Not surprising given his lack of match fitness but he was dreadful in the first half, but looked a lot lot better in the second half

Not sure i would say he was dreadful though i agree he improved as the game went on.

Not sure i would say he was dreadful though i agree he improved as the game went on.
Agreed. Dreadful is harsh. One very big error, some smaller. But also useful at times.

Looked like a player with limited first team experience being thrown in quickly after an injury and no real preseason.

Good to have him back in action, and good that his mistakes didn't cost us. Hopefully we'll see more of him soon.

Im very glad to see him back. Its a weird thing to say, looking at his total games for us. But I feel like we have a real player in there and want to see him progress this season. Him Alongside Toby or Dier would be good. But he needs to play. With his pace and Serge at LB we would have some good pace at the back again.

Hope he's ready to play soon, EL would be ideal for him to get some more gametime in.
Yeah it’s really frustrating as he looked so assured in his first few appearances in the one area we look to have a clear pathway to the first team. It’s been very stop start for him it must be frustrating to get an appearance and then have another / recurrence of the issue.

Back