• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Fulham have now accepted an offer from Queens Park Rangers for Zamora

Sulley Muntari has gone on loan from Inter Milan to AC Milan. Imagine us loaning a player from Arsenal?

Even if we don't have anyone in - this is a remarkable piece of business. Pav or Saha or Fraizer Campbell would fill in for a few months then invest properly in the summer. Like we've always done before following a major departure. lol

14 mil for a limited player with no re-sale value - great deal.

Oh my GHod I hope Harry isn't as brains as you?! Defoe has scored more than anyone else in our team, how is that not important?!?! Do you not want cover?! You'd prefer a bit of extra money then the depth needed to sustain a serious challenge this season. I find it absolutely gobsmackingly staggering that ANYONE would think it was a good idea. I bet even gutter boy wouldn't be so naive!!

I'm truly staggered at how today is turning out. Getting rid of Defoe and getting Saha is another Rasiak moment!

Not a chance they'd strengthen us with Carroll while pushing for 4th while limiting their striking duo to 'can't pass / won't pass'

i cant see either club being happy with the deal, both players have serious limitations

Oh my GHod it's not just you arsepace, I've looked through the rest of the thread; LOADS of you want to sell Defoe. It is with the proviso that we get a replacement of quality (not Saha) yeah? Please say yeah?

Oh my GHod I hope Harry isn't as brains as you?! Defoe has scored more than anyone else in our team, how is that not important?!?! Do you not want cover?! You'd prefer a bit of extra money then the depth needed to sustain a serious challenge this season. I find it absolutely gobsmackingly staggering that ANYONE would think it was a good idea. I bet even gutter boy wouldn't be so naive!!

I'm truly staggered at how today is turning out. Getting rid of Defoe and getting Saha is another Rasiak moment!

Won't happen.

Scottish champions Rangers have made a deadline day bid for Norwich City captain Grant Holt, Sky Sports understands.

Thiago Motta joining PSG.

Defoe has played the most minutes out of all strikers, iirc. How many of his goals are in the PL?

We have cover

We'd also have 14m for a player who's value would be halved in 6 months time

I'd be so pleased with Rodallega in and Defoe out...Not a fan of Roda but I think he offers more than JD

7NZALA.JPG

Not that I think it will happen, but the ?ú14m we'd get for Defoe doesn't even come close to the money we'd get finishing 1st-4th. January is the time to tweak the squad, not lose your top scorer.

absolutely spot on mate. the amount of brick being spouted here today is unreal, even for gg standards

absolutely spot on mate. the amount of brick being spouted here today is unreal, even for gg standards

Back