• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Three month loan cover with selling pav... I think we could do worse, plus as it's only a loan that forces the move for somebody in the summer...

Not that I've seen much of him lately, but I for a short term solution it's not bad business. If this means we're selling Defoe to Liverpool, however, I'm not at all happy.

I think we're only looking at short term solutions this window and only if we get rid of someone first. The real work probably (hopefully) going into setting up deals for this summer.

Not that I've seen much of him lately, but I for a short term solution it's not bad business. If this means we're selling Defoe to Liverpool, however, I'm not at all happy.

If we sell defoe this is a bad move, however if it is pav that moves out it's a good move.

That plus there are rumours of pienaar going the other way, not sure if on a loan of permanent signing though.

Saha in on loan til the end of the season as 3rd choice, get rid of Pav now for a decent sum. I'd be quite happy with that.

Rodallega? I was a fan a couple of years back but he's not even a guaranteed starter for Wigan.these days. The sort of player I've always been interested in seeing how he'd do at a higher level but I'd rather it not be us to take that risk.

Marseille chairman talking to L'Equipe: "In January, I had two files to manage. That of Lucho who wanted to leave and that of Remy who Tottenham wanted to recruit. I do not think any other president in France would have refused the proposal the London club had made (above 20 million Euros)."

Slightly OT, but I think Morrison to the Spam is potentially a great signing.

i thought Pennant to Arse was potentially a top signing back in the day but some kids are just cracked in the head and lose focus on the football. Apparently Morrison is just as wayward as Pennant was

Three month loan cover with selling pav... I think we could do worse, plus as it's only a loan that forces the move for somebody in the summer...

This.

This transfer business is like buying a house though, Jelavic (sp) to Everton, Pav to fudging anywhere else and Saha to us on loan for a bit makes sense if he stays fit. Therin lies the issue though

I think we're only looking at short term solutions this window and only if we get rid of someone first. The real work probably (hopefully) going into setting up deals for this summer.

for August 31st and you know it

rumour has it we may be buying the entire wigan squad, apparently their coach has been spotted on the north circ heading for tottenham.

You just know Harry's spelling errors have got the better of him here and it was Zaha we were meant to be after

Back