• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Re: Super Jan Vertonghen Official

I don´t think Vertongen has given up, thats your opinion. I thought Vertongen was excellent today for instance.

Dawson and Kaboul on the other hand should have retired 2 years ago, when they have played together our defense has been a f***ing joke.

ok.

Tbh some of the tackles Jan puts in are absolutely class. I have lost count the number of times I have watched a player running at him only for Jan to somehow win the ball and play it calmly out to our midfield.

On a side note, the guy is already talking up next season in some of the media reports. Now I don't usually read into these things so much and perhaps he was asked a leading question, but a player who is on his way out of the club wouldn't be talking like that.

Depends if he's been told to talk like that and if he does, we'll let him move. Looks better if it appears that he's staying than if he's wanting away. I'm not getting too excited just yet.

@SpursStatMan: Vertonghen - 2012/13 vs. 2013/14
BjHyNG9CQAA2lRt.png

@SpursStatMan: Vertonghen - 2012/13 vs. 2013/14
BjHyNG9CQAA2lRt.png

Telling stats, graphically illustrating what we've all witnessed this season compared to last. The contrast in tackles won, interceptions and defensive errors is especially stark. You wonder how much the deterioration is down to form, how much to fitness and how much to attitude and commitment to the cause.

Might also depend on which position he's been playing in. I'm guessing those stats are from playing on the left and the middle, but that's both seasons. Just don't know if one season is more skewed than the other?

Telling stats, graphically illustrating what we've all witnessed this season compared to last. The contrast in tackles won, interceptions and defensive errors is especially stark. You wonder how much the deterioration is down to form, how much to fitness and how much to attitude and commitment to the cause.
and how much is due to poor organization and coaching.

i think he will leave, City with all their cash are a real possibility.......and i guess we will sign Lescott as a replacement

40 million it is then, tata Jan thanks for giving a ****.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Proof if needed that Vertonghen is just another thick as **** football

jan_reading730.jpg

Dan ****ing Brown

Proof if needed that Vertonghen is just another thick as **** football

jan_reading730.jpg

Dan ****ing Brown

what???? A footballer. A book. Id say thats a major evolution. Verts obviously belongs to the 0.1% of footballers that can actually read.

i read somewhere that the dutch players were the most educated of them all ... having degrees and such. don't think there are any such stats to verify.

Back