• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It's still not too late

The only thing that is keeping me from feeling totally sorry for myself is that we are still 4th. Yes we have collapsed and not won away in 2012 yet, but we are still in 4th spot. Yesterday was a proper killer result and Harry is doing a great job of tinkering his twitchy fudging face down into 5th/6th spot but I think the players will pull us over the finish line. It's down to them to aknowledge that Harry is a total fudge up, but they know they have to play for themselves now. It's going to be squeeky bum time all the way till May.

The players have got him out of the brick so many times, but form is not a switch you can turn off and on, its going to be bloody difficult.

That's 1 game out of 15 though

Not good enough and someone/some people need to be held accountable

To suggest we'd turn it arond for the last 5 - well, I truly hope so but won't hold my hopes up becuase those were already dashed (yet another season) eventhogh we were 3rd and 10 points clears fo the scum
Out of Interest who would say needs to be held accountable

Out of Interest who would say needs to be held accountable

Harry

Why would you change formation and make 5/6 chanages in the league to ensure there's strong team in a cup game ? While having so far up your arse own thoughts of arrogance believing that you only need to turn up with 2nd string to beat Norwich (Who incidentially now have a manager better than tippy tappy triangle maker Rodgers)

The slump is an arry sneaky master plan to lull other teams in to a sense of 'oh Spurs are easy to turn over' then ..... BAM 7/8 game winning streak! Gotta dream, gotta

Or maybe Harry doesnt give a fudge about CL as it will be harder for him to make a decision about going to the England job with his current team qualified for CL ?

Harry

Why would you change formation and make 5/6 chanages in the league to ensure there's strong team in a cup game ? While having so far up your arse own thoughts of arrogance believing that you only need to turn up with 2nd string to beat Norwich (Who incidentially now have a manager better than tippy tappy triangle maker Rodgers)

Because the team had played 48 hours earlier? And King can't play two games in that quick a succession? And Parker was injured? And Lennon and Sandro have only recently come back from injuries and certainly aren't fit enough to play two games in a row like that?

Because the team had played 48 hours earlier? And King can't play two games in that quick a succession? And Parker was injured? And Lennon and Sandro have only recently come back from injuries and certainly aren't fit enough to play two games in a row like that?

Exactly what Harry would say. Well done lad.

Of course its not too late its more that there are no obvious signs of improvement, we havent shown the stomach for a fight against battling teams of late. We now play 4 relegation threatened teams who will be fighting for every 2nd ball, pumping it long, bullying, pushing etc and we will fade in the face of onslaught.

In fact on current form they are relegation battles, 1 win in 8 is worse than the form of all the teams that we will be playing.

Back