• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Indeed, that's the trouble with a 'committee' or DoF system: there is always someone to blame, no takes responsibility.

How? Why?

Surely Levy knows who were arguing in support of which players and who were the prime instigators behind different moves. It's not a closed ballot box voting system it's a committee where people talk openly surely?

You really think that if Baldini's primary targets was Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue Levy would have no way of knowing?

jasper on ms:
As I said and maintain, he couple weeks ago with his agents wanted us, but finances would be the issue if a deal can be done as Saints want top dollar. I believe I said they are going a DL. If it does not happen is because we won't pay 20+ million for him. That is how I would see it, and time will tell.
If we won't pay more than £20 million for him then we might as well give up and move on to another target. It is clear that the player has a number of suitors and also clear that Southampton will not sell him for less than that amount. If we have some sort of false hope that we can get him for a knock down price then all we will achieve is delaying the amount of time Pochettino will get to work with his full squad this summer.

If we won't pay more than £20 million for him then we might as well give up and move on to another target. It is clear that the player has a number of suitors and also clear that Southampton will not sell him for less than that amount. If we have some sort of false hope that we can get him for a knock down price then all we will achieve is delaying the amount of time Pochettino will get to work with his full squad this summer.
20mil plus a surplus player going the other way might swing it - Stambouli maybe?

Yeah maybe, but I was thinking that Stambouli plays in CM too and that might be a factor. fudge it, throw both in plus 10mil and will call it a deal.

You have a point, however from what I have seen of Stambouli I really think he could do a job for us.

You have a point, however from what I have seen of Stambouli I really think he could do a job for us.
He's not bad on the ball, aggressive and mostly composed in possession, but the one thing that will limit him is his mobility or lack thereof. I actually think he could be the slowest player in the squad. Doesn't look like Poch fancies him either if his minutes on the pitch are any indication. I can't really see a future for him beyond the occasional cup match, but I've been wrong before (once).

He's not bad on the ball, aggressive and mostly composed in possession, but the one thing that will limit him is his mobility or lack thereof. I actually think he could be the slowest player in the squad. Doesn't look like Poch fancies him either if his minutes on the pitch are any indication. I can't really see a future for him beyond the occasional cup match, but I've been wrong before (once).

You may be right about Poch not fancying him ( after all our CM with Mason and Betaleb has been wide open all season), but he has played 12 Prem games and is only 24. Add to that he has come from a Lge where the pace is a lot slower then ours and it may take more then the occasional game to adjust.

I guess we will see but of all the players we need/think to get shut off he is way down the list for me. And I have been wrong before but more then once, I said Waddle was a brick player but he turned out to be one of the best. :oops:

"is Schneiderlin off now?"

Trix: "MS has shown nothing but interest in joining us and this goes back a long way. Perhaps he has had his head turned by a big CL club very recentlty, but if that is the case they haven't made an approach to his club yet".

"Arsenal?"

Trix:" possibly, although they are very confident on Vidal, very confident."

The Journalist:

Sherwood has identified 2 young Tottenham players. Its not just paper talk. The lad at Brentford is one.

Conversation not fact, but we fear losing Grealish. A number of clubs including Tottenham are taking a look and have watched him before.

trix on berahino: No chance, has too many issues.

JJetset: Ings is going elsewhere.....

Liverpool?

JJetset: Terrible move

Can't see what Liverpool have to offer at the moment that we don't have. Except that I guess ings wouldn't have to move house?

Sherwood has identified Spurs players, but does that mean to buy or loan?? I can't see us letting Pritchard go as from all I've heard he's got a shot at our squad next season. The other one I'd assume is Townsend or Carroll, maybe a loan on Veljkovic??

Anyways I like Grealish, the lad seems to have a little bit of magic about him and whenever he gets the ball I think he's gonna do something. I can't imagine him leaving Villa this season though.

Does Trix have any track record? Smacks of made up logic/ media reports spouted as ITK. Some of the others seem more credible...

If its Pritchard then it will only be a loan move as he is close to signing a new contract according to skysports.

Does Trix have any track record? Smacks of made up logic/ media reports spouted as ITK. Some of the others seem more credible...

He has/had some agent acquaintances which got him the odd snippet (mostly on Southampton players), but now it seems he's more clued up than Levy himself. Once you get that ITK badge there are no limits.

Or do you mean "I don't know who to blame"?
No, I mean they pass the buck to each other.
We don't really know who bought who, it should be clearly the Manager's decision and his foremost within financial reason.

How? Why?

Surely Levy knows who were arguing in support of which players and who were the prime instigators behind different moves. It's not a closed ballot box voting system it's a committee where people talk openly surely?

You really think that if Baldini's primary targets was Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue Levy would have no way of knowing?
Simplify the accountability, levy may know but he doesn't exactly talk to the fans so who knows who is respponsible. The matters being further confused by 'ITKs' and hearsay.
Or should fans not know, who is making these decisions?

Back