• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

It makes no sense, if United couldn't do the deal but can makes PEH happen, what's to be said that we can make the deal happen that United couldn't? 2+2 = 222
Payment terms possibly
United have issues with money in and out on transfers with the hugest debt due of any prem club a year ago

He can play anywhere so he is an option
Look at tonight’s game to see the issues when your “options” aren’t good enough

We can't get rid of skipp (he's club trained). So get rid of sarr? Or lo celso?

If it is lo celso, then i'd rather a player that can do maddisons role.

I never mentioned hojbjerg.

Out of maddison, bissouma, bentancur, skipp (club trained), sarr and lo celso. Who would you get rid of? We don't need 7 players for 3 positions.
Looks like we may do
Your assuming everyone stays fit of course
Lo celso will go IMO for what it’s worth

Looks like we may do
Your assuming everyone stays fit of course
Lo celso will go IMO for what it’s worth

Ok if lo celso goes i'd like someone to be able to do maddisons role (which was my original point). The others can shuffle to cover any injuries.

Ok if lo celso goes i'd like someone to be able to do maddisons role (which was my original point). The others can shuffle to cover any injuries.
Kulu can do that
Sarr can do that too
IMO of course
Lo Celso isn’t gonna be the one judging by his subbing tonight

Then why do you want amrabat?
Because we need a player who can swap in for Bissouma. He doesnt have the best record for staying fit
Someone else who can create the temp on
It’s exactly what he excels at
You then have Sarr and Bentacur as B2B runners
Maddison as the creative one
Skipp is a bit of a hybrid and will be sued to close out games much like Hojberg

Because we need a player who can swap in for Bissouma. He doesnt have the best record for staying fit
Skipp is a bit of a hybrid and will be sued to close out games much like Hojberg

If we can find someone that can do all that great. Not sure amrabat is that one though. Played well in the world cup don't get me wrong.

If we were talking sms i'd be all over it. But he's gone saudi.

If we can find someone that can do all that great. Not sure amrabat is that one though. Played well in the world cup don't get me wrong.

If we were talking sms i'd be all over it. But he's gone saudi.
He is wasting his career earning mega money
He would have been great in the prem

I wonder if we'll see Maddison as back up to Bissouma. He ticks all the boxes - comfortable on the ball, can break defensive lines in midfield. He occasionally picks up the ball deep already. Further up, we can have a different kind of creativity from players who cannot play the Biss role, like Bentancur or Deki or even Fati. I think the versatility of one or two players, Maddison and Bentancur in particular, means six midfielders rather than seven is good enough, provided they are all competitive for starting places.

Back