• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Isaac Cuenca

Cochise

Steve Carr
http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/10/totte...arcelona-winger-isaac-cuenca-on-loan-4257837/

Plays as a wing forward which isn't a position I think we need players in right now. Given the fact this rumour is from the Metro it's likely got little substance.

As for the player. I've seen this guy play a few times for Barca. He looked quite skillful but from the sounds of it this last year/18 months he's been blighted with injuries. Anyone know a bit more about the lad? What do people think?

Depends on which side he plays, left side, yes we can do with the pace there (not convinced by Townsend +his injuries), and Siggy/Eriksen there are slow.

Right side, not so much with us already having Lennon/Lamela.

Really like this player, reminds me of both Iniesta and Pedro in terms of his playing style. Surprised Barca haven't been playing him, was very impressed with him when he first came onto the scene a couple of years back. Would be a good signing if true.

Back