• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Interesting read.

Thought it was a pretty crap article to be honest. Doesn't really say anything and its pretty lazy journalism based on conjecture

I know that Redknap was not approached by the F.A., without encroaching on other threads everyone must surely agree that Redknap behaved like a dog with two dingdongs when the media made the public and probably Redknap think it was a done deal that he would get the position, Levy has kept quite throughout, if Levy is tinkled off with Redknap and his behaviour, then he will not find it easy to get shot of Redknap if we finish top four, I dont think its over by a long way.

Thought it was a pretty crap article to be honest. Doesn't really say anything and its pretty lazy journalism based on conjecture
I've just read it, and have to say, I totally agree. Honestly, I would rather a mini-editorial like that provoked some thought for me, and it really didn't. Other than - "Holy brick! Why didn't I become a journo? tinkle easy job compared to what I do if that's the brick they churn out" (with apologies to any hard-wording journos amongst our ranks).

I know that Redknap was not approached by the F.A., without encroaching on other threads everyone must surely agree that Redknap behaved like a dog with two dingdongs when the media made the public and probably Redknap think it was a done deal that he would get the position, Levy has kept quite throughout, if Levy is tinkled off with Redknap and his behaviour, then he will not find it easy to get shot of Redknap if we finish top four, I dont think its over by a long way.

On the other hand why would he want to get rid of a manager who has got us our only 2 top 4 finishes, if that is what happens. It's a relatively small price to pay I would think.

I think it has already been mentioned but I'm not sure having him on the TV during the Euros is a good idea. I can only guess that Levy sanctioned it, though maybe he had no say.

and he's a flat track bully

dont forget that one

sorry mate - but thats a brick comment, and one some (insert invective) trots out everytime someone says - here's an interesting article.

So your comment is lazy bitching, if you are going to bitch - do a decent job of it.

could you tell me when Redknapp publicly behaved like a dog with 2 dingdongs regarding the speculation about his suitability for the job?

Specific incidents please

The likelyhood is we will have a similar situation at the end of next season when Redknapp's contract is running out.

On the other hand why would he want to get rid of a manager who has got us our only 2 top 4 finishes, if that is what happens. It's a relatively small price to pay I would think.

I think it has already been mentioned but I'm not sure having him on the TV during the Euros is a good idea. I can only guess that Levy sanctioned it, though maybe he had no say.

We have made good progress over the last four seasons, it would seem stupid to change our present setup, but ego`s and the like must come in to it, we will find out in the next couple of months if Levy and Redknap do have a good working relationship, I would have thought that Redknap would have needed the blessing of the club to do the media work.

could you tell me when Redknapp publicly behaved like a dog with 2 dingdongs regarding the speculation about his suitability for the job?

Specific incidents please

There was one interview where he got stopped by the press when entering our training ground and he was smiling like a cheshire cat ( thats similar to a dog with two dingdongs, lol ) he was so smug I felt sickened, he was up for any questions about the job when he could have just smiled and said Tottenham queries only please, I would not have faulted him if he was offered and took the job but it all could have been handled with a lot more decorum, the guy who got the job handled the media perfectly, I think the matter did effect our form in the same way that Rodgers being linked with us effected Swansea who lost four on the bounce.

There was one interview where he got stopped by the press when entering our training ground and he was smiling like a cheshire cat ( thats similar to a dog with two dingdongs, lol ) he was so smug I felt sickened, he was up for any questions about the job when he could have just smiled and said Tottenham queries only please, I would not have faulted him if he was offered and took the job but it all could have been handled with a lot more decorum, the guy who got the job handled the media perfectly, I think the matter did effect our form in the same way that Rodgers being linked with us effected Swansea who lost four on the bounce.

because he came to work smiling???

why bother putting these quotes out??? This is the sort of thing which irritates me about Harry. There is no need to constantly keep coming up with stuff like this as it just keeps the Modric story on the back pages. He should be expressing his views to levy, not the papers

he was asked in an interview

why bother putting these quotes out??? This is the sort of thing which irritates me about Harry. There is no need to constantly keep coming up with stuff like this as it just keeps the Modric story on the back pages. He should be expressing his views to levy, not the papers

not sure he did "put them out" it was more like he was asked a question at the Friday press conference and that was his response.

Back