• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

If our players were animals

Nigeyman

Chris Armstrong
just a bit of light humour to distract from other goings on:

please note I am giving the players their animal equivalent going on looks....but please feel free to include playing style with an explanation.

so:

Loris : Owl

Danny Rose : Turtle

Kyle Walker : Meerkat/ or osterich im not sure

Vlad : Crow

Michael Dawson : Giraffe

Azza blud Lennon : otter

Jermaine Defoe : Rat

Roberto Soldado : eagle

Erik Lamela : Deer

Sandro : grizzly bear

Brad Friedel: Sloth

Ade : Koala bear

Moussa Dembele : Polar bear

thats my lot for now......been racking my brains with Aunty Pauline maybe a cobra ;)

Sandro - Honey Badger (fearless melon farmer)

Defoe - Chicken (headless)

Lamela - Kiwi (very rarely seen in the wild)

Townsend - Alpaca (all spit but no saliva)

Eriksen - Black Swan (theory; the new introduction that caused a rethink about the path towards 4-3-3)

Last edited:
Tim Sherwood - Weasel

Psycho.png

"Two years ago I watched Carlton play for the reserves and I saw two animals in him - one was a rabbit and the other a lion. I want to see that lion come out in him more often" - Ranieri on Carlton Cole.

"He is my new little lion. And I like lions" - Ranieri on Hernan Crespo.

"He is like a shark, like Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink" - Ranieri on Mutu. But then...

"I once said Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink is like a shark and Carlton Cole like a lion. Well, Adrian Mutu is another born predator. In fact, Mutu is like a snake"

Ha ha, you ledge Great post…although Lamela could also be a fox to my eye!

please note I am giving the players their animal equivalent going on looks....but please feel free to include playing style with an explanation.

so:

thats my lot for now......been racking my brains with Aunty Pauline maybe a cobra ;)

Not so long ago a dying bluebottle was our player of the year.
At least now we are all higher animals. Progress.

chocolate labs the lot of em, loveable, run around a lot, but ultimately very stupid and just when you think they are trained accordingly they take another bite out of the wall and **** in the corner

koopa.jpg

so:

no way, he is Koopa troopa from Mario Brothers!!

Daws: golden retriever - loves a long ball and loyal to the last (or may be that is just my sooky golden retriever!)

Back