• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Iain Banks

Gutted. What an amazing writer and man. Blew my mind with his. Made me laugh, cry and see the world in all its weird irony. Love, just loved his books. Use of Weapons almost killed me ... almost heart stopping: didn't realise books could do that til I read it. He saw the present and future so clearly. Wasp Factory ... it's pretty much perfect. Sleep well. Will really really miss your annual offerings.

RIP.

I wanted to start a thread on another writer I really liked who passed this year but didn't get a chance. So a belated RIP to our very own horror King in James Herbert.

Gutted. What an amazing writer and man. Blew my mind with his. Made me laugh, cry and see the world in all its weird irony. Love, just loved his books. Use of Weapons almost killed me ... almost heart stopping: didn't realise books could do that til I read it. He saw the present and future so clearly. Wasp Factory ... it's pretty much perfect. Sleep well. Will really really miss your annual offerings.

=D>
RIP Mr Banks...

RIP.

I wanted to start a thread on another writer I really liked who passed this year but didn't get a chance. So a belated RIP to our very own horror King in James Herbert.

Wow I had NO IDEA! The Fog and Fluke are two fantastic books from my youth, not to mention Rats and Lair...

Back