• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

Pretty shocking they got to within a goal and had a decent chance to equalise in the last minute.

Decent World Cup!

So from what I saw (not every game) Dybala didn't get a single minute of action, that's criminal. Aguero on the bench in a knock out game.

Actually they could have done with a player like Lamela who would press and run all day, they looked so lazy every game.

Dybala and Aguero both would've made such a difference to that side. It was obvious from the moment Aguero came on that he made them more threatening.

Dybala not getting even 1 minute (from memory) was ridiculous, some of their subs were very odd as well. Aguero was easily their best player whenever he was on the pitch.

Dybala not getting even 1 minute (from memory) was ridiculous, some of their subs were very odd as well. Aguero was easily their best player whenever he was on the pitch.
Sampaoli was probably taking instruction from Maradonna

Lamessi can be a striker. I'm pretty sure he'd be a handful for our opponent's center-halves with his non-stop movement, he'd bring his team mates into the game with his quick ball control and passing. He'd also get us loads of goals!

Lamessi can be a striker. I'm pretty sure he'd be a handful for our opponent's center-halves with his non-stop movement, he'd bring his team mates into the game with his quick ball control and passing. He'd also get us loads of goals!

It's the speed in which he passes the ball that is his biggest downfall. He holds onto it far too long.

It's the speed in which he passes the ball that is his biggest downfall. He holds onto it far too long.

I think you're being a little harsh. It's just that he's a rarity in the modern game, he likes to run with the ball and go past the opponent so sometimes it seems that way you describe.

He sees a pass quicker than most, often doing one and two touch passing . He's finding of space to receive the pass is good too.

If I were picking a Spurs five-a-side team, he'd be my first pick.

He doesnt have the pace to beat players and often is a complete waste of time when trying to do so. He will often hold the ball far to long as well.

Yes, when at his best he plays incisive passes and often 1 or 2 touch, and can be really effective, but its also often fleeting.

If the rumours he has signed a new deal are true I really want him to step up. He clearly has a lot more to offer, its about time he started to deliver it regularly.

He doesnt have the pace to beat players and often is a complete waste of time when trying to do so. He will often hold the ball far to long as well.

Yes, when at his best he plays incisive passes and often 1 or 2 touch, and can be really effective, but its also often fleeting.

If the rumours he has signed a new deal are true I really want him to step up. He clearly has a lot more to offer, its about time he started to deliver it regularly.

I think he has looked 'better' since he has come back from injury. I'm not his biggest fan but think he has improved markedly.

Back