• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

He must've been very good today, it's taken Jurgen a long time to think of something to criticise him for.

What happened to playing the ball and not the man. Guess the rules don’t apply to all hey. Just because I don’t think he’s our best player who deserves a statue doesn’t mean I dislike him.

Excellent today. And a snide little dig at that weasel Fabregas. He’s a dirty fudger which I like but somehow he manages to get it just right to avoid getting sent off.

Happy?

One thing about the clash with Fabreclam...has anyone mentioned that Fabreclam went into that sliding with studs showing? Erik simply didn’t bottle it and gave him some in return.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

This 100%. Fatbregas also lashed out with a petulant little kick out at the end of the exchange, before tearing off after the ref.. Typical, he's always in the ref's ear the utter turd.

Top notch performance from him. To be honest he probably still starts on the bench when everyone's fit, with the quality and consistency Son has shown this season. But I think there's a real argument to be made for starting him in the big games.

Pochettino said he would be better than a new signing when he came back from his injury and was spot on. I think he's playing better than he ever has for us.

Top notch performance from him. To be honest he probably still starts on the bench when everyone's fit, with the quality and consistency Son has shown this season. But I think there's a real argument to be made for starting him in the big games.

Pochettino said he would be better than a new signing when he came back from his injury and was spot on. I think he's playing better than he ever has for us.

Huge argument against teams that attack us. His aggression pushes them back and he can play of course

He gives a brick which matters in these games

He's come back from this last layoff with so much hunger, he is playing every game as if it is his last. I think that there is another level to come from him.
Maybe next season, with a pre season under his belt, we'll see the player we all hope for.
Best game since his comeback for me.

Back