• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I fudging hate Spurs

Not sure many people on here hate Spurs!

However with the lack of excitement in the football over the last couple seasons, I think many of us are becoming more numb with Spurs and losing some of teh emotional attachment to the club

Solveable in the short-term, but Levy really needs to get the next manager appointment right and bring some quality/entertainment back to our play

I hate the style of football we play, i hate some players performances, i even hate the managers tactics but i do not hate Spurs, any player or any manager we have or have had.

We all get frustrated with our club and players and some of us may go a bit over the top and post stupid stuff in the heat of the moment but we all support and love this football club. Its part and parcel of being a fan, they all do it.

I don't hate spurs, yet.
If i have to watch brendan rodgers in our dugout, harry kane at utd and poch at Chelsea next season that will definitely change.

I hate the style of football we play, i hate some players performances, i even hate the managers tactics but i do not hate Spurs, any player or any manager we have or have had.

We all get frustrated with our club and players and some of us may go a bit over the top and post stupid stuff in the heat of the moment but we all support and love this football club. Its part and parcel of being a fan, they all do it.

Yeh we are no different to other clubs in many ways. I think we all want to think our clubs somehow unlucky or worse than others but its not in reality. If people are really honest about things other clubs make dreadful mistakes and do things we do and their fans in many cases are worse.

I personally think we have it pretty good TBH, as much as people want to win things I would not change it up and have to stand outside crying about the owner being embargoed for all the titles in the world

We are all Spurs, the club in its entirety and history is a beautiful thing and hosted some wonderful moments and talents.

COYS

I hate the negativity and entitlement from fans, as a group, we chase managers away before they've really had a chance to do anything, we get on the players backs too early, we lash out at Levy and ENIC when our biggest obstacle is other clubs cheating.
The chairman does that, not the fans.

While contes tactics may have left a lot to be desired it appears he certainly wasn’t wrong about the majority of our players. The vast majority are either over the hill or will never get there in the first place. Another spineless performance. Major clear out and multiple transitional seasons likely needed just to get back where we once were!

who the hell would want to manage us now, we’re a managerial graveyard par excellence!

While contes tactics may have left a lot to be desired it appears he certainly wasn’t wrong about the majority of our players. The vast majority are either over the hill or will never get there in the first place. Another spineless performance. Major clear out and multiple transitional seasons likely needed just to get back where we once were!

who the hell would want to manage us now, we’re a managerial graveyard par excellence!

The players are where they are, BECAUSE of Conte!

Thankfully Spurs no longer ruin my mood, I've finally overcome that hurdle. So I don't feel hate or anything like that, but whenever we're brick like we are now, I just feel a lot less attracted to watching us play. Just feels like a waste of time, something I do out of habit or loyalty or something (as if the club could give a fudge about me watching from another country).

We'll be back eventually, so I'm not really worried. All part of the Spurs rollercoaster ride, which admittedly goes way more down than up, but here we go!

Thankfully Spurs no longer ruin my mood, I've finally overcome that hurdle. So I don't feel hate or anything like that, but whenever we're brick like we are now, I just feel a lot less attracted to watching us play. Just feels like a waste of time, something I do out of habit or loyalty or something (as if the club could give a fudge about me watching from another country).

We'll be back eventually, so I'm not really worried. All part of the Spurs rollercoaster ride, which admittedly goes way more down than up, but here we go!
Completely agree with that first para. I turned off after the fifth - THE FIFTH! - and got on with my afternoon with my son. I’m not going to let them ruin potential family time, I’d regret it on my death bed if I did.

Back