• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Spurs are ready to give French No.1 Hugo Lloris a new contract to keep him from the clutches of Paris Saint-Germain, writes Alan Nixon for the Sunday People.

White Hart Lane chief Daniel Levy is poised to offer Lloris a rise and an extended deal as a reward for his displays – with mega-wealthy PSG hovering in the wings.

Levy and his spies compiled a list of replacements only to realise they were all too expensive.

Emirates Marketing Project's Joe Hart, Ben Foster of West Brom and Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Tim Krul would command big fees and wages – making a change of keeper a difficult and costly equation at White Hart Lane.

So, rather than sell and splash out, Spurs are keen to keep Lloris happy with an improved contract.

PSG would have to pay around £30million to land Lloris and that is a key issue with the French club in hot water over Financial Fair Play.

Lloris looks unlikely to move unless he chooses to demand a transfer – and sources claim he is relatively settled in London.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfers-hugo-lloris-offered-3523721

Spurs are ready to give French No.1 Hugo Lloris a new contract to keep him from the clutches of Paris Saint-Germain, writes Alan Nixon for the Sunday People.

White Hart Lane chief Daniel Levy is poised to offer Lloris a rise and an extended deal as a reward for his displays – with mega-wealthy PSG hovering in the wings.

Levy and his spies compiled a list of replacements only to realise they were all too expensive.

Emirates Marketing Project's Joe Hart, Ben Foster of West Brom and Saudi Sportswashing Machine's Tim Krul would command big fees and wages – making a change of keeper a difficult and costly equation at White Hart Lane.

So, rather than sell and splash out, Spurs are keen to keep Lloris happy with an improved contract.

PSG would have to pay around £30million to land Lloris and that is a key issue with the French club in hot water over Financial Fair Play.

Lloris looks unlikely to move unless he chooses to demand a transfer – and sources claim he is relatively settled in London.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-transfers-hugo-lloris-offered-3523721

Strange article, almost suggesting we want to replace Lloris but it'll cost too much so we'll just stick with him instead.

We'd be mad to cash in unless he forced our hand. Unfortunately his contract is getting shorter and he could go on a free shortly, something which the board won't let happen.

Reports in today's Metro state that Lloris is PSG bound.

Good news though we have Ben Foster earmarked for his replacement.....sheesh.

Bring back Barry Daines I say....some people on here will put up with any old tosh it seems.

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk

Ben Foster is vastl underrated. I think he is a fantastic shot stopper.

Which on its own means very little regarding how good a keeper he is. Most top level keepers can pull off saves, it's other aspects of their game that are more important IMO.

Kasper Schmeichel?? i know he has signed a new 4 year deal at Leicester but id still consider him if Lloris leaves......he gets better and better every season

I know we know Lloris is a great keeper but i fear we won't appreciate just how good he is until he leaves.
I think of the Prem keepers only Hart is on the same level.
With a settled back four in front of Lloris, including a decent LB, i think we would finish top 4.

Which on its own means very little regarding how good a keeper he is. Most top level keepers can pull off saves, it's other aspects of their game that are more important IMO.

True. I hate that 'good shot stopper' expression. Every single professional keeper in the league is a good shot stopper, that is what they are there for

I beg to differ, these days there are plenty who aren't very good at that either, Hart's a good example, good shot stoppers never get beaten near post, ever

Back