• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

qIVcW8M.jpg

I know, but it looks like you missed my point. He didn't get injured yesterday, so I see no reason to start counting the healing process from today.

aha, I get your point now. I missed the part where you said he got injured in the close season, and it looks like this has been confirmed this morning by the French journo

Minor bones in the wrist don't always heal as quickly you'd like. I'm assuming they know that it's started healing and aren't just hoping.

He made some outstanding saves - but also some ridiculous errors.....

On his day when he was up for it, he could pull of saves which no one else could. I think he was very much a confidence player and its not surprising he did so well at PSV in a far easier league. The standard in the premier league is a lot high meaning Gomes had to concentrate in every game he played, unfortunately this turned out to be his biggest weakness.

If you watch that video so many of those mistakes should never of happened as they were routine saves but he wasnt concentrating getting his body behind the ball, getting his hands in the correct position. Real shame cos he seems a great guy

On his day when he was up for it, he could pull of saves which no one else could. I think he was very much a confidence player and its not surprising he did so well at PSV in a far easier league. The standard in the premier league is a lot high meaning Gomes had to concentrate in every game he played, unfortunately this turned out to be his biggest weakness.

If you watch that video so many of those mistakes should never of happened as they were routine saves but he wasnt concentrating getting his body behind the ball, getting his hands in the correct position. Real shame cos he seems a great guy

Best and worst keeper we've ever had. Except maybe Ben Alnwick in the worst category.

Minor bones in the wrist don't always heal as quickly you'd like. I'm assuming they know that it's started healing and aren't just hoping.
I broke a tiny bone in my wrist and had to wear cast for two months. It was two years ago, but the wrist still hurts sometimes.

cech wasnt even starting in his last season at chelsea. yet he's signed for a top 4 club in the CL.

So let me get this straight, your saying Vorms situation is/was the same as Cech's last year.

I'll reply by saying Vorm would have been third choice had Cech been at Swansea in Vorms last year, from that.. Work it out what I think of your reply o_O ;):p

So let me get this straight, your saying Vorms situation is/was the same as Cech's last year.

I'll reply by saying Vorm would have been third choice had Cech been at Swansea in Vorms last year, from that.. Work it out what I think of your reply o_O ;):p

no, what im saying is your point is ridiculous.

you do know Vorm was injured in his final season, right? Though I imagine you went on wikipedia and just looked at how many games he appeared in.

Vorm is good enough for a couple of games ( if Lloris is out), and I can not get over how some of our fans are so pansy arsed and giving it up all ready.

no, what im saying is your point is ridiculous.

you do know Vorm was injured in his final season, right? Though I imagine you went on wikipedia and just looked at how many games he appeared in.

I only use Wiki to see if they have any interesting information regarding them as a person. I don't waste my life looking at pages of stats, or other such information. I don't believe in them anyway, they are ALL about context.

Anyway.. Vorm would not have got back in the side, they were very happy with there ex goon. Apparently Vorm would not sign a new deal so they didn't even put him on the bench when the injury situation was sorted in Febuary.

Back