• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

I quite liked Thudd for a long time, but for the past couple of season, he just hasn't been good. Good riddance - but good luck to him at Hull!

he would have been good for fulham with jol there and berbs waiting. null tigers? mabye thudd and livermore will play a key part of the reinvention of football at the club.

I notice a couple of Bruce-era Sunderland rejects: Meyler, Al-Mohammadi, but Hull's midfield desperately needed some additions.

Great deal for us. Not worth £5.2m IMO.

Also a great sign, we are stepping up.Was never cgood enough, shame it has taken so long to find out.

Bottom 4 or Championship correct level , at best

Geat passer and had vision to play others in. Emergency cb, got involved in the pen in the cc final v chavs for berba to score from, great servant to the club and the team. Miss ya, best of luck Thuddy !

I wish him all the best. It is probably the right time for him to move on and we got a good price but I think some people are forgetting how important he was for us in the past. As I said earlier in the summer when his sale was first rumoured, if he hadn't come off the bench away against Young Boys we might never have experienced Champions League football and we should be grateful to him for that if nothing else.

I wish him all the best. It is probably the right time for him to move on and we got a good price but I think some people are forgetting how important he was for us in the past. As I said earlier in the summer when his sale was first rumoured, if he hadn't come off the bench away against Young Boys we might never have experienced Champions League football and we should be grateful to him for that if nothing else.

+1

Hudd could have been a good squad player but can understand why we let him go. After spending 8 years at Spurs, he should have been a regular for us by now. Instead, he is nowhere near breaking into the first 11. With him being 27 in December, don't think he has much chance to establish himself at Spurs. He is a typical English player who is full of talent but always inconsistent. Hope he does much better at Hull.

I think he will refer back to the 2008 Worth.Cup success as his glorious moment of his career. Will always remember his contribution in the Final, when he came on to win the crucial penalty for us which ultimately steered us to victory.

Back