• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hubba Bubba Soda + Other Nostaligic things...

Rhubarb and Custards - Strawberrys and Cream - Love doves !!

Now id neck one of them again! - Few beers and Tunes at home happy daze !

Rhubarb and Custards - Strawberrys and Cream - Love doves !!

Now id neck one of them again! - Few beers and Tunes at home happy daze !

The first batch of MDMA pharm grades I got oh and the first run of snowballs - OMG!!!

Creepy public information films, anyone remember one called Apache, it stuck with me for life!

The original Tizer and Tizer ice.

The current one tastes like someone drank tizer, then spat it out into a can

Piglet crisps

Yes! None of my mates remember these and when I say they were bacon flavour 3d crisps shaped like pigs they think I'm mad. Glad I'm not going mad!!!

Oh and a nostalgic toy (or two) thrown in there - transformers dinobots, thundercats M.A.S.K (possibly the best theme tune EVER [video=youtube;Hh11NDMHVl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh11NDMHVl0[/video])

Had my first Blackjacks today in what must be over forty years, some basket polished off all the Fruit Salads before I could get one.
black-jacks431x300.jpg

The first batch of MDMA pharm grades I got oh and the first run of snowballs - OMG!!!

Oh i do remember those snowballs .. Helter Skelter Castle Donnington i think it was .. wow ! not sure how one would go down these days with the weight of the world on me ... this kids gonna be far out !

Guess id give one a bash in a controled enviroment but that would be losing the fun !

Tab Clear
Those ice lollies
Hiding in an alley during block run then coming out when everyone has gone round the second time

Yes! None of my mates remember these and when I say they were bacon flavour 3d crisps shaped like pigs they think I'm mad. Glad I'm not going mad!!!

Oh and a nostalgic toy (or two) thrown in there - transformers dinobots, thundercats M.A.S.K (possibly the best theme tune EVER [video=youtube;Hh11NDMHVl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh11NDMHVl0[/video])

you legend! i loved MASK as a kid - had totally forgotten about it.
great theme tune - soft rock to crime fighting!

Back