• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How you know things are getting back to normal

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
As anyone who reads the mental health thread will know, I had a very bad August.

The wife has been walking on egg shells around me and it has been unnatural to be honest.

Not today though. She was watching the Queen funeral and stuff so I thought I would do some painting. Unfortunately I dropped the paint pot walking through the conservatory, it was rather spectacular. She has well and truly lost her brick.

Feels quite nice to have her back.

It has not been helped by my lad laughing his arse off. When the shops reopen we will be off to Laura Ashley to get new covers for all the furniture in there. Jeez you could not do that much damage if you tried.

I always say that the vest way to help someone out of a mental downturn is to treat the exactly the same especially the reality of tough love should it be required.

Glad you are feeling better mate

As anyone who reads the mental health thread will know, I had a very bad August.

The wife has been walking on egg shells around me and it has been unnatural to be honest.

Not today though. She was watching the Queen funeral and stuff so I thought I would do some painting. Unfortunately I dropped the paint pot walking through the conservatory, it was rather spectacular. She has well and truly lost her brick.

Feels quite nice to have her back.

You're saying paint, but we know it was custard, welcome back you old bugger!

I'm going all in on annoying people today because Tanya opened up the Rising Sun this afternoon and chucked me out for singing to loudly "I'm the muffin man" non stop for an hour.

Back