• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How does twitter work?

I'm not on it but reading sol ****balls twitter in the midweek thread I can't fathom out what's what. The ****s joined twitter too good not to read.

Twitter is brilliant, but you have to be selective. There is so much brick and way too many people hiding behind their screens just abusing people.

Twitter is brilliant, but you have to be selective. There is so much brick and way too many people hiding behind their screens just abusing people.

But I've been on facebook for about 5 years dunno why twitter is so much worse?

With Facebook you share pics and its just better.......good for organising things etc.

Twitter is just chatting crap and giving a running commentary about your life? I don't get it?

With Facebook you share pics and its just better.......good for organising things etc.

Twitter is just chatting crap and giving a running commentary about your life? I don't get it?

Facebook status updates are even more c*ntish than Twitter

John is having a brick

John is wiping his arse

John is with Dave, wiping his arse

John is thinking about wiping his arse

At least Twitter is about other people's arses

Twitter is good as you can build up a network of people a lot more easily. As I'm desperate to get back in to my sports and fitness, I have 2 physios that I talk with, a sports nutritionalist and another guy who does a lot of working out as part of my network. With that, I can talk to them at any point about any concerns that I have or what to do next.

That is for sports but you can have that for other interests. Not only that, you can find out interesting things that are going on by following the right people and it can be a good heads up for films that are coming out, new trailers, travel updates etc... it's a good site providing that you follow the right people and network.

Twitter is so brick, unless you have a phone capable of making updates. Now I have, I'm constantly on it, posting status' about glorious females and life's finer qualities

I think twitter and facebook is full of people dreaming one day they will be the cover of a celeb mag.

In other words, full of deperate fame hungry wannabee macarons, of course present company excluded :lol:.

I think twitter and facebook is full of people dreaming one day they will be the cover of a celeb mag.

In other words, full of deperate fame hungry wannabee macarons, of course present company excluded :lol:.

That's why you won't accept my friend requests!

just an insular tool used by insular tools to create a constant steam about what they are doing

i remember when that used to be called a conversation

in all seriousness, i cant stand it but see it as a necesart evil - it is useful for rolling news updates, that kind of thing.

Twitter has redefined how news breaks. Anyone who thinks it's about sharing your brick (literally) clearly has no idea about it.

Give it a go if you think it's brick. Find your niche and I guarantee you'll find some value.

If you like tweets containing poignant song lyrics, my obsession with Xavi Hernandez, dislike for z-list celebs and general Spurs-related flimflam - then follow me:

@JamesGordWilson

Back