• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How do You Cut Off from Football?

I go on youtube and watch Gareth Bale videos and masturbate over them.

Er, what? General videos of him going shopping etc?

Are you still in school, or just a little bit different?

Was it you that referred to Berbatov as 'Berbasex' a little while ago - im sure it was.

To be fair most of us have plenty of experience from the last 20 years or so with dealing with Spurs related disappointment and have developed highly effecient ways with coping with it.

You would definately think so! But take a look at the OMT and the newest threads that have been created and I would have to disagree with you there.
We seem to have attracted a "I want it now" bunch of fans. Fair enough, we do need to be criticized after that game and the recent dip in form. But some comments are very over the top.

Totally agree, most have never even been to the Lane or go once a year at most, a lot of idiots exist now..

Its not new younger glory hunting supporters being let down, all Spurs fans are long suffering. Are you suggesting hardened season ticketed fans don't mind or embrace failure? The pain, because that's what it is, old and young, is because this team promised so much; after years of mediocrity.

The current melt down is dramatic. One win in eight is tough to take, when we were close to challenging for the title earlier this year. We dared to dream and feel shafted right now.

Last edited:
I deactivate my Facebook account for a few days, do not read BBC website, do not look at any papers, do not talk about the game to anyone at work, talk to my west ham mate about how brick we are and he says how more brick they are and how bad it is to be a hammer, delete ALL sky saved games on my planner, ring my mum and dad for a chat, hug my gf and watch a film like independence day which is on at 9.

Plus I may be an idiot but I do want success now, I've waited 22 years for just a glimmer of it, to then have my hopes dashed and my heart ripped out of my body and stamped on by all non spurs fans with cow plop on their shoes then weed on and jizzed on and told to lick it off and swallow, which would be quite embarrassing and humiliating. That's what it is to be a spurs fan. No other fans get it like us and I'm not exaggerating. Everyone loves to see spurs fail and we do it spectacularly.

I'm not trying to start a thread like my crappy one when we lost to the goons, but I honestly believe that every other football fan hates spurs and loves to see us fail, so for me, being a spurs fan is fudging embarrassing when stuff like this happens, which is why I always expect brick to happen. I have not seen nor experienced anything other than failure.

Plus I may be an idiot but I do want success now, I've waited 22 years for just a glimmer of it, to then have my hopes dashed and my heart ripped out of my body and stamped on by all non spurs fans with cow plop on their shoes then weed on and jizzed on and told to lick it off and swallow, which would be quite embarrassing and humiliating. That's what it is to be a spurs fan. No other fans get it like us and I'm not exaggerating. Everyone loves to see spurs fail and we do it spectacularly.

I'm not trying to start a thread like my crappy one when we lost to the goons, but I honestly believe that every other football fan hates spurs and loves to see us fail, so for me, being a spurs fan is fudging embarrassing when stuff like this happens, which is why I always expect brick to happen. I have not seen nor experienced anything other than failure.

How many teams are there in the English professional leagues? I hear what you are saying. But get some perspective and maybe stick to the previous post for now. The truth is, its the losses that keep you coming back for more. Just like gambling.

Ok I will get some perspective.

but I come on here to help me get through the losses

But out of the so called big clubs, we have failed quite a lot in the last 15 years or so albeit with 2 carling cup wins and a cl spot being won. Maybe it's paranoia but whenever we fail I see everyone laughing, be it by Facebook or in the office or on other forums (why look I know).

I'm not going to throw in the towel , but I'm severely fcuked off with how spurs have pretty much thrown the towel in!

Ok I will get some perspective.

but I come on here to help me get through the losses

But out of the so called big clubs, we have failed quite a lot in the last 15 years or so albeit with 2 carling cup wins and a cl spot being won. Maybe it's paranoia but whenever we fail I see everyone laughing, be it by Facebook or in the office or on other forums (why look I know).

I'm not going to throw in the towel , but I'm severely fcuked off with how spurs have pretty much thrown the towel in!

Man up. Don't let others get you down. Be proud always. You're no glory hunter. You're loyal to your team.

We still have 3th, 4th and an FA cup to fight for.

Ginola;

You should surround yourself with Forest fans

And Sheff Utd

And Leeds

And Villa

And Liverpool

And Grimsby Town fans

Those United and Arse and Cheatski fans aren't your real friends.

stand up and be counted - don't slip away in to the woodwork like Arsenal and Chelsea fans !

Win lose or draw ill post my thoughts on twitter and facebook, always giving credit where credit is due to the opposing team..

Arsenal / Chelsea fans will disappear for months then pop up with a special comment months later saying how weve blown it, etc, etc

You can't switch off. Never. The scars are with you for life. They're imprinted in your very soul, much like Mendesgate and West Ham on final day.

Anything else is denial, imv

Best season start in 150 fudging years, blown to pieces in 6 weeks right at the very end just like we always do. Always. Yet again becoming the laughing stock of our biggest rivals and set to finish behind them. Again. Mind the gap, turning the tide, Arsenal imploding, times are changing? Power shiftng, straw clutching? fudge you, Uncle Mike!

How can you possibly switch off, and write off this season as if nothing happened? Pretend it's all ok? Knowing our best players would most likely walk in June.

Switching off is not an option. We are cursed and so it will always be.

Sex change ? Cryogenics ?? Become a monk, find a cave and go into a trance ??? I prefer to vent my frustrations, then work out, take a hot shower, sleep ... and start again a couple of days before the next game.

Sex I find also helps, if you can get it ... up.

Back