• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How Can You Aim for 4th?!?!?!?!?!

Nothing's been blown yet because we still have 2 months of the season left!

That may work out to our advantage, actually

Somehow I don't think that will happen. We will go there and play 4-4-2 with rafa right and Defoe and Saha up front. Concede possession, redknapp will scratch his head after the game and state that we lost the midfield battle because we had 2 in the middle against 2. Rinse and repeat.

Somehow I don't think that will happen. We will go there and play 4-4-2 with rafa right and Defoe and Saha up front. Concede possession, redknapp will scratch his head after the game and state that we lost the midfield battle because we had 2 in the middle against 2. Rinse and repeat.

And we'll concede from a set piece.

I don't believe tonight was it. The turning point of the season. The 21st of March was the night Arsenal finally overtook Tottenham again, and that's how it carried on until the rest of the season.

I don't buy in to that. Things will happen, way beyond the expected. We don't know what yet, but something, somewhere will give us what we deserve after the first half of the season

Back