• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

how amazing are women?

I'm not sure whether to put this in the amazing or annoying thread, and it doesn't really deserve it's own thread but I've been coming to a hypothesis.

The feeling of not having engaged in sexual intercourse with an attractive member of the opposite sex for a day, is a worse feeling than not having engaged in sexual intercourse with an attractive member of the opposite sex for a year.

It's a bit wordy, but does anyone agree with this?

I'm not sure whether to put this in the amazing or annoying thread, and it doesn't really deserve it's own thread but I've been coming to a hypothesis.

The feeling of not having engaged in sexual intercourse with an attractive member of the opposite sex for a day, is a worse feeling than not having engaged in sexual intercourse with an attractive member of the opposite sex for a year.

Why don't you just shag a munter

Take one for the little man

Why don't you just shag a munter

Take one for the little man

Nah you've misunderstood, I'm saying it's worse for your last time being yesterday as opposed to it being a long time, for example like a year.

And quality not quantity is my mantra \o/

Last edited:

Erm, no.

Think about it though, if yesterday you've had sex, then the day after there is always a feeling of "why am I organizing these files" or "why am I washing up" or "why am I stuck on a rammed tube going to a job that I hate", you're always thinking that having sex would be a much more productive use of your time.

Lets say you're going through a dry spell, maybe coming up to a year, you've pretty much forgotten what sex was like so its no biggie, you just get on with it.

It is great when the chicks start getting their kit off in the summer, it's that feeling of 'where did all these beautiful women come from?'

Back