• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hewlett Packard

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
…I'm sure someone else already said this (sorry cannot remember who) but does the current curse arise from the re-emergence of Hewlett Packard on our shirts as sponsors?

It would appear that whenever we have their name on our kit, we become depressingly **** and disturbingly rudderless.

Who ****ing let THEM become our sponsor again?

I'd rather have the horrific MANSION over this absolute curse! And they couldn't even alter the color of their blue on the home shirt logo to match our shorts. ****S!

It's their fault. If we could get them off our shirts by the end of the year, we'd steam 4th with ease and probably a pot too!

…I'm sure someone else already said this (sorry cannot remember who) but does the current curse arise from the re-emergence of Hewlett Packard on our shirts as sponsors?

It would appear that whenever we have their name on our kit, we become depressingly **** and disturbingly rudderless.

Who ****ing let THEM become our sponsor again?

I'd rather have the horrific MANSION over this absolute curse! And they couldn't even alter the color of their blue on the home shirt logo to match our shorts. ****S!

It's their fault. If we could get them off our shirts by the end of the year, we'd steam 4th with ease and probably a pot too!

Couldnt be helped Hewlett Packard bought Autonomy and stole the sponsorship.
Spookily Sherwood, Freund and Ferdinand all wore Hewlett Packard shirts the last season we had them.

I blame your love affair with Jason Statham. It cursed us!

NEVER change your name here. The biggest potential tragedy of his departure was/is you changing your name. It's the coolest name here. I admit my part in all fo this ****. The Stath has failed us. And for my crimes I am left with an avatar of a total ****. Happy Xmas!

Couldnt be helped Hewlett Packard bought Autonomy and stole the sponsorship.
Spookily Sherwood, Freund and Ferdinand all wore Hewlett Packard shirts the last season we had them.

That is ****ing scary! But did Timbo ever wear the HP shirt? I don't think he wore that Pony kit. Only adidas? Happy to be wrong because it's a horrific coincidence otherwise...

NEVER change your name here. The biggest potential tragedy of his departure was/is you changing your name. It's the coolest name here. I admit my part in all fo this ****. The Stath has failed us. And for my crimes I am left with an avatar of a total ****. Happy Xmas!

Don't fret, the name stays, but the avatar always reflects the current mood ;)

Back