• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Help with branding

Really like the song 'Nothing to Lose', but it really needs a more polished recording. Invest in a couple decent mics!

Really like the song 'Nothing to Lose', but it really needs a more polished recording. Invest in a couple decent mics!

Thanks mate! A lot of my recording equipment is back in the UK, so at the moment it's just me and a 7D. The next step is to start recording again with a full band.

Thanks mate! All my recording equipment is back in the UK, so at the moment it's just me and a 7D. The next step is to start recording again with a full band.

If you need help with branding, how about the fact that yours is the only name on this site I struggle to pronounce?!

Is it Aurora-Man

or Auro-Raman

Is it that your name is Raman and you like Batman so... er...

But anyway - indie music and masks and logos on your cheeks is just too hilarious, don't do it man ffs!

There's already a masked comic book music producer called MF Doom

daniel-dumile-07.jpg

If you need help with branding, how about the fact that yours is the only name on this site I struggle to pronounce?!

Is it Aurora-Man

or Auro-Raman

Is it that your name is Raman and you like Batman so... er...

But anyway - indie music and masks and logos on your cheeks is just too hilarious, don't do it man ffs!

It's just the one word, but pronounced Auro-Raman. I chose it because Raman is my name and I have a huge love and passion for Northern Lights, hence Aurora.

It's interesting you say that, when I gig a few of the organisers struggle with my moniker. Hmm, Might have to think about that.

The new stuff I'm writing is not really indie, kind of more in line with 30 Seconds From Mars meets Feeder. I reckon I can market it at that angle because you're right, a mask character in the indie genre doesn't really work!

Looks completely ridiculous. I like the whole masked ball idea from many years ago but wearing a Punisher Mask, as a grown man...he may as well be wearing a Lion-o mask and waving around his sword of Omens.

Back