• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Have you ever been ITK

I was in the know when Davvo played as he was quite open about stuff and was friendly with most of the side

I'm now developing a relationship with Mike Rollo through work as I manage a box at the lane. In the box we get snippets from older ex players but that's about it...

Badger? Is that you?

Ha ha not quite. Also used to know Zokora very well.. Top fella.. Always offering to get me tickets. In fact he once gave me a season ticket book to go in with and when I looked at the front it belonged to Martin Jol!!!! Still got in with it.. Only ITK that I can think of with him was when he was leaving. He also used to go out with Adebeyor and Drogba a lot to a african club in London (I think it was near Pimlico if anyone knows it).

I also once heard a funny story from someone involved in selling an ex Saudi Sportswashing Machine players house, at a viewing they went into a room upstairs which was huge and had 6 four poster beds set up in it, footballers eh

I have pointed the Jumbotron camera during games on a few occasions. Got to see a lot of the 'off limits' parts of the stadium which was pretty cool. My only ITK is that Corluka was massive up close, Lennon is a little unit, and we really really need to upgrade to a new stadium.

Oh, and all the staff are lovely ;)

I have pointed the Jumbotron camera during games on a few occasions. Got to see a lot of the 'off limits' parts of the stadium which was pretty cool. My only ITK is that Corluka was massive up close, Lennon is a little unit, and we really really need to upgrade to a new stadium.

Oh, and all the staff are lovely ;)

I assume you have seen the state of the roof?

I also once heard a funny story from someone involved in selling an ex Saudi Sportswashing Machine players house, at a viewing they went into a room upstairs which was huge and had 6 four poster beds set up in it, footballers eh

K Dyer's house I believe.

I was in the know when Davvo played as he was quite open about stuff and was friendly with most of the side

I'm now developing a relationship with Mike Rollo through work as I manage a box at the lane. In the box we get snippets from older ex players but that's about it...

I remember you posting about it years ago, wasn't there something about him having a couple of beers and singing Davvo is a Yiddo down the phone to you?

I remember you posting about it years ago, wasn't there something about him having a couple of beers and singing Davvo is a Yiddo down the phone to you?

Not to me im afraid but the day he signed I met him in a pub bizarrely and was told about it by him obviously. Said Arnesen was a great guy to deal with

I was itk for 24 hrs when I sat next to Edgar Davids on the flight from Schiphol and he told me he was going to sign for Barnet. Never itk at spurs though...

I worked with Louises' mum (Jamies wife, Louise).

I had the full story on our attempts to sign him, and know it went on a long time before he actually signed. He was so desperate to sign for us and do well, but knew the injuries could prove problematic.

Jamies mother-in-law got me hospitality tickets, including players lounge one friday night before we played Saudi Sportswashing Machine, only to ring my home and find I'd just been rushed into hospital with kidney stones that day.

I sat in the West for a game on a friends season ticket, only to find I was a few seats away from louise and her mum. Got a kiss from Louise. Have never washed since.

you never washed before.....

Not to me im afraid but the day he signed I met him in a pub bizarrely and was told about it by him obviously. Said Arnesen was a great guy to deal with
Fair enough, it was a guy with a Bedford connection, I put two and two together and made five. :)

I met most of the squad last night but they were staying fairly tight-lipped. Bale was not with them, read into that what you will.

Going back a bit, I once met Stan Collymore buying a pair of boots (his sponsorship deal had ended). He was a free agent but he told me he had something lined up. The very next week he signed for Leicester and smashed in a hat-trick on his debut wearing those very same boots.

ah - almost forgot about him. what was the outcome with all that brick that went on with his Sister and that Yardie fella?

Back