• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hate this feeling

Or say "fair play, we had our goals for the season and just fell short, whereas Arsenal achieved everything they set out to achieve this season. Kudos."

Console yourself with the fact that they're all fat, ginger bitches. The opinion of anyone ****y enough to support arsenal is worthless (see Piers Morgan for reference).

and thats just the men............................................................................:lol:

Anyone remeber the pic of Arsene holding aloft the 'top 4 trophy' which just had a league table showing Arsenal 4th?

Would be VERY handy now.

Ta!

I don't feel too bad tbh.

After lasagna gate and Chelsea winning the CL, going into the final day with it being out of our hands meant I wasn't expecting to be playing CL football next season. Especially as Arsenal took the lead relatively early in the 2nd half and so there were no last minute disappointments.

Or say "fair play, we had our goals for the season and just fell short, whereas Arsenal achieved everything they set out to achieve this season. Kudos."

This is what I do, fudges em right off. haha.. although I would close it with a sarcastic 'didn't they' . Eluding to the fact that Arsenal.. again won fudge all.

Also my heart tells me that we have the best player in the land and one of the top 5 in Europe if not the world.

The Arsenal fans I work with have actually been quite gracious. They are also of the opinion that they "got away with it" rather than doing really well to overtake us.

Get this one..........

Team just flew out to Miami on my airline, and the staff at the gate got Bale to sign something for me to give to my boys.

I took the call, then proudly announced to my colleagues......."I just got Bales signature", to which my colleagues responded immediately.............."so has Moyes"!!!!!!!

Bastards :lol:

Got away with being 7 points behind and coming back. Got away with having the worst Arsenal side for 15 years and still getting top 4. I'm paraphrasing what they have said. Most of the ones I know genuinely didn't think they would do it at the start of the season.

I feel sick in the pit of my stomach, felt like that since I woke. To be fair, I've had it easy from other fans this morning so far, even a gooner congratulated us on pushing them so hard.

Got away with being 7 points behind and coming back. Got away with having the worst Arsenal side for 15 years and still getting top 4. I'm paraphrasing what they have said. Most of the ones I know genuinely didn't think they would do it at the start of the season.

They've picked up 26 out of a possible 30 since losing to us or 39 from a possible 48 over the past 3 months or so. That's title winning form.

There's not much getting away with it being done there. They haven't always played amazingly well over the past few months but then again, neither have we.

Get this one..........

Team just flew out to Miami on my airline, and the staff at the gate got Bale to sign something for me to give to my boys.

I took the call, then proudly announced to my colleagues......."I just got Bales signature", to which my colleagues responded immediately.............."so has Moyes"!!!!!!!

Bastards :lol:

:ross:

it's a game of fudging football :lol:

who cares what people think. I'm sure most people care about what Arsenal fans say to them than enjoying the teams success.

Last edited:
I feel sick in the pit of my stomach, felt like that since I woke. To be fair, I've had it easy from other fans this morning so far, even a gooner congratulated us on pushing them so hard.

fans of the Arse loved to be pushed hard..they love it ive heard

Sod it, we all need cheering up. Who saw this?

[video=youtube;YTy7ZV1mV8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy7ZV1mV8Q[/video]

Back