• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hate this feeling

I had 2 exams today and was not put off at all. I coped with what happened yesterday quite well. Most Goons laid off and those who didn't just received my explanation that I'm proud of what we've done, even if I am very disappointed.

I'm just worried about them next season. I know they say it every year that they will be stronger but I'm worried they actually will this time.

They aren't losing any of their players
They've nearly paid off their stadium
They've got sponsorships left right and centre

I really hope we don't look back on this season with even more regrets.
All I want to do is get back one over on them for ONCE! When will I see the day???

tumblr_mn2smunjbw1r4poono1_400.gif

It doesn't matter who he is. What an idiot. Took my mind off yesterday for a minute at least.
True, and Stinks gif is mildly hypnotic, absolutely nails the one behind the fat blonde.

Also, all white suit with silvery trim... tackles like Paul Scholes... possible Parker replacement, cheeky bid?

True, and Stinks gif is mildly hypnotic, absolutely nails the one behind the fat blonde.

Also, all white suit with silvery trim... tackles like Paul Scholes... possible Parker replacement, cheeky bid?

fancy foreign name too.. :-k

You'll soon be able to look at them and say the reason Bale stays at Spurs when RVP leaves the goons is because we're a real club!
Or something like that!
Bale staying will quieten a lot of people...

It's fudging stupid, I'm in my 30s and I still feel like this. I thought I was supposed to have grown up by now?!

Nothing could really be much worse than last season. But it feels like this has just added to it

I'm also in my 30s and whilst I'm still a bit gutted that results didn't go our way yesterday it certainly doesn't hurt nearly as much as what happened last season or Lasagne-gate :-&

On the upside, at last we invariably have something to play for on the last day of the season nowadays, in stark contrast to all those pitiful mid-table finishes we had to endure during the 1990s when we had that plonker SirAlan as chairman!

How do you think fans of Reading, QPR and Wigan are feeling today?

I feel privileged to have seen (in person):

1. The emergence of a superstar of world football.
2. The fighting spirit and never say die attitude of the team.
3. A 36 year old manager mature into a real tactician of the game.
4. The club open a state of the art training academy.
5. The French national team's captain and goalkeeper play for us.
6. The cultured immaculate touch of a future club captain (Vertonghen).
7. Our team take 4 points off of the league champions (including a win at OT).
8. (Hopefully) The start of the redevelopment of our stadium.
9. (Over the last few years) our team become more consistent and harder to beat.
10. (Against MCFC at home) The realisation that when the crowd really does get behind the team that it can move mountains!

What is there to hate? B*****k's to the CL. I have provided 10 reasons to be cheerful here. What happened last Sunday is part of our past; it's our future that I am now interested in!!

How do you think fans of Reading, QPR and Wigan are feeling today?

I feel privileged to have seen (in person):

1. The emergence of a superstar of world football.
2. The fighting spirit and never say die attitude of the team.
3. A 36 year old manager mature into a real tactician of the game.
4. The club open a state of the art training academy.
5. The French national team's captain and goalkeeper play for us.
6. The cultured immaculate touch of a future club captain (Vertonghen).
7. Our team take 4 points off of the league champions (including a win at OT).
8. (Hopefully) The start of the redevelopment of our stadium.
9. (Over the last few years) our team become more consistent and harder to beat.
10. (Against MCFC at home) The realisation that when the crowd really does get behind the team that it can move mountains!

What is there to hate? B*****k's to the CL. I have provided 10 reasons to be cheerful here. What happened last Sunday is part of our past; it's our future that I am now interested in!!

=D>

Back