• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane has been speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live after being linked with Emirates Marketing Project this summer.

“My focus is on football [and] I'm looking forward to what could be a great year for both club and country," he said.

“I have said before fans are entitled to their opinion.

“Obviously sometimes they don’t get the full story of what’s going on, but from my point of view I have got a clear conscience, and I [have] just got to keep doing what I do."

Harry Kane has told BBC Radio 5 Live that he is doing what he is being asked to do at Tottenham after a move away from the club failed to materialise.

“I’m doing everything that I’m being asked for and asked to do by the club and I’m here now with England," he said.

“I know everyone wants to know about every situation that happens over the summer, but like I said I’m focused on what’s to come and the future.”

The above looks to be selected parts. Case in example in the attached video, there are further quotes from Kane which don't appear in your post. Do us a favour and post the full snippet.

Fat CORRUPT Sam saying Levy inflates prices of assets (on SSN) What a brick clam he is, either stupid af… likely or just a clam .. likely.

He's a complete idiot, repeating that brick about "players brands" bringing in huge revenue (the kind of brick idiot fans say about player shirt sales paying for the player), he fudging claimed if RM bought Mbappe for €200M they would make back/monetize that 10X, explain how the fudge Mbappe is going to make RM €2B? That's 2.5 times their fudging entire annual revenue.

He's a complete idiot, repeating that brick about "players brands" bringing in huge revenue (the kind of brick idiot fans say about player shirt sales paying for the player), he fudging claimed if RM bought Mbappe for €200M they would make back/monetize that 10X, explain how the fudge Mbappe is going to make RM €2B? That's 2.5 times their fudging entire annual revenue.
Maybe not £2b but a player could quite easily make a team £100m - £200m just through performance. Bale won Madrid a Champions League and a Spanish Cup just with 1 important goal in each and how much money do the club get from that?

Maybe not £2b but a player could quite easily make a team £100m - £200m just through performance. Bale won Madrid a Champions League and a Spanish Cup just with 1 important goal in each and how much money do the club get from that?
How much more do you get from winning the CL final compared to losing it? It's certainly not that much.

It's not like Bale singlehandedly got them qualified for the CL, through the group stages and through every stage of the knockout phases.

Even then it's not like scoring that goal was the only decisive factor in the final.

The biggest payday a player can bring to a club near or at the top would probably be securing CL qualification. But even if that's the deciding goal in a decisive game (like Crouch) it's just as dependent on every other result in the league leading up to that.

Another sitter missed. Hopefully it'll mean he puts more hours in on the training ground and takes his anger out on Palace, CHeatski and Arse in the coming weeks

Kane has always missed plenty of chances, one of his biggest strengths is that he never hides when he does and carries on getting in scoring positions. All strikers miss chances, but he is not as lethal as Lewandowski, that much I’m sure of….
He doesn't, he always out performs his xG

He doesn't, he always out performs his xG
I’m not one who places any emphasis on xG, from what I can see it’s not that informative.

But regardless, what are you saying he doesn’t do? Miss lots of chances? He definitely does, I’ve seen him miss plenty of sitters…..

He's hardly had a preseason (for reasons). He's scoring and getting chances. Alls good as far as i'm concerned and will get better.

Good to see him getting a few scuffed chances out of the way for England.

I expect him to come good in the head to head with Lewandowski next Wednesday.

I reckon he’ll come on for the last 20 against Andorra and yes I mean the last 20 goals.

Back