• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I think he will absolutely evaluate his options this summer, especially with Eriksen gone and if Dele goes. If Dele stays? Maybe he will give it one more season, otherwise I don't think so.
I think he’ll go. There is no guarantee that Levy will let Mou spunk hundreds of millions on top tip triffic playas. And if there is an offer with a juicy signing bonus and double wages he would be right to leave. There used to be a football club over there, you know?

I think he will absolutely evaluate his options this summer, especially with Eriksen gone and if Dele goes. If Dele stays? Maybe he will give it one more season, otherwise I don't think so.
I don’t think he would blink with anyone leaving myself. He hasn’t got his buddy buddy relationship with these players like the Dele Dier love in and none of them have made him better. He has done it himself with hard work and coaching

He’s not blameless in this, it’s not the case for the most recent injury, but the previous two came from him making stupid tackles.

He needs to play smarter.

I also think he needs to drop the superman returning early and playng every minute of every game nonsense.
He will break every record going if he's smart, if he's not smart he could end up on the scrap heap.

I don’t think he would blink with anyone leaving myself. He hasn’t got his buddy buddy relationship with these players like the Dele Dier love in and none of them have made him better. He has done it himself with hard work and coaching

Only if we sign players that help him be him. If we sell players that help him be him -if we fudge managers off that help him be him- and if we don't replace them with staff that help him be him, then I think he will help himself to be him and take off ski!

Only if we sign players that help him be him. If we sell players that help him be him -if we fudge managers off that help him be him- and if we don't replace them with staff that help him be him, then I think he will help himself to be him and take off ski!
We will see
I just don’t see it myself
He is the last guy we would sell and he is the last guy to kick up a fuss

Dele I don’t care about
He is very replaceable even though he can be class
Kane is the club figure head

Kane is Levy’s golden goose! Dele is as important for similar reasons!
If he needs funds, which he does I don't think there are any no go areas!
We are a brick show ATM so I rule nothing in or out!

Kane is Levy’s golden goose! Dele is as important for similar reasons!
If he needs funds, which he does I don't think there are any no go areas!
We are a brick show ATM so I rule nothing in or out!
Why does he need funds???
The club will announce record turnover for a year ago
And we have this years earnings to be spent
The club has plenty to spend

Why does he need funds???
The club will announce record turnover for a year ago
And we have this years earnings to be spent
The club has plenty to spend

So many people continually choose to forget we are still paying off a mountain of borrowing!
We are not even close to Liverpool or for that case Everton and Wolves when it comes to spending power IMHO
There will be no Champions League income next season!

So many people continually choose to forget we are still paying off a mountain of borrowing!
We are not even close to Liverpool or for that case Everton and Wolves when it comes to spending power IMHO
There will be no Champions League income next season!
No champions league income next season
We get paid for this seasons this season (don’t get paid in advance) so that is money to spend
And of course the financing of the debt isn’t that much in reality
We also will sell the naming rights and shirt sleeves soon to bridge that gap
The money side looks after itself

No it sadly doesn't Mr, if only!
We can't buck financial reality, we owe shed loads and we need quite a few good signings desperately.
Other than GLC I can't think of any of the newbies that make my pulse race
We do need signings
But we also have a shed load of money come in before you add on CL money
People under estimate how the club has gone up a level now
And the debt repayment actually very small in the grand scheme of things

No it sadly doesn't Mr, if only!
We can't buck financial reality, we owe shed loads and we need quite a few good signings desperately.
Other than GLC I can't think of any of the newbies that make my pulse race

You seem to continually ignore that the debt on the stadium has a payment plan in place - we don't have balifs outside Levys office demanding the whole fee back asap

If Dele Alli leaves it will be a giant loss for this football club make no mistake!
If any good player leaves it’s a loss but he is replaceable. We have goals from son, from Bergwein, Kane, Parrott potentially and there are other wide forwards you could buy for half the Dele sale price that would be arguably more effective if we change the system
You cannot replace Kane’s goals

Back