• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

That is the payment for trying to put the ball in corners/under the bar and not giving the opponent's keeper any chances to save the ball.
A little bit upsetting stat but nothing to worry about.
Suspect it's down to a combination of the high number of attempts allied to his exceptionally HIGH level of accuracy. Meaning he is more likely to hit the woodwork than others who shoot less and/or are less accurate therefore less likely to come that close.

So more a positive than a negative for me.

Surely it depends which part of woodwork??

Hits upper or outer and bounces out or over...a miss.

Hits underside of bar or inside of post and goes over the line / in...on target surely!!??

Surely it depends which part of woodwork??

Hits upper or outer and bounces out or over...a miss.

Hits underside of bar or inside of post and goes over the line / in...on target surely!!??
if it hits the inside and bounces out it is a miss - I would guess if it bounced out hit the GK and went in its still a miss. If it hits the post bounces outside the line and then goes in (due to spin) it counts as a hit

There's loads of pundits that have said this about our stars, dont see why its a big deal that Sherwood shares this opinion.

Many on here share such fears.....

He is only 19 and he was a smash hit after a slow start at Millwall last term. He was scoring in nearly every game towards the end of the season. He has come back after a lengthy injury period. I really don't understand the negativity towards him.
He was confident enough to take a penalty in the Euro game last term but more importantly he won the penalty himself and in all the games I have seen him in (including a recent Norwich game) he wins free kicks close to goal and makes decisive passes.
He is a big propect for us IMO. But Hughton is not picking him and I understand the Norwich fans don't like him so let's get him out of there.

Been meaning to go back to the start in this thread for a while. This post was the pick of page 1 (January 2013) - unbelievable that a guy who speaks so much sense has 7 likes from nearly 6000 posts.

Banned by our Mods for talking sense?

Been meaning to go back to the start in this thread for a while. This post was the pick of page 1 (January 2013) - unbelievable that a guy who speaks so much sense has 7 likes from nearly 6000 posts.

Banned by our Mods for talking sense?

Nobody likes sense here.

Back