• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Who: What Lies Beneath
When: 10th August
Where: SC
What Lies Beneath said:
I’ve been told tonight, the Harry Kane to Bayern deal is on the brink of collapsing. Bayern's scrambling to save it, but trust in Camp Kane is fading fast. Bayern had agreed on a fee verbally, but the payment terms didn't sit well with Levy. This misstep set Bayern back significantly in the negotiations.

Discussions will continue, with Daniel stepping back and agent Pini taking over again as his ear piece but Daniel won't step in now unless it’s required.

I must stress time is running out for every party in the deal and it’s gonna need a big swing from Bayern now to get this done.

Spurs had initiated 'Project Kane,' but it appears atm that this contingency is currently on pause due to the above
1f446.png

which is causing its own issues .

WLB X.

Moments before it was announced a bid had been accepted you can’t make it up, well you can because he just did.

What Lies Beneath said:
I’ve been told tonight, the Harry Kane to Bayern deal is on the brink of collapsing. Bayern's scrambling to save it, but trust in Camp Kane is fading fast. Bayern had agreed on a fee verbally, but the payment terms didn't sit well with Levy. This misstep set Bayern back significantly in the negotiations.

Discussions will continue, with Daniel stepping back and agent Pini taking over again as his ear piece but Daniel won't step in now unless it’s required.

I must stress time is running out for every party in the deal and it’s gonna need a big swing from Bayern now to get this done.

Spurs had initiated 'Project Kane,' but it appears atm that this contingency is currently on pause due to the above
1f446.png

WLB X.

Moments before it was announced a bid had been accepted you can’t make it up, well you can because he just did.

He now says:

Hold Tight

Bayern came in with their big swing and surrendered the terms this morning on the verbal. Harry is now deliberating with his family.

WLB X

We were going to lose Kane eventually and this season was always going to be about learning Ange’s new way of playing.

Would we rather:
- embed with Kane this season, then have to try to embed a new striker next season using our standard transfer budget or;
- take 100m, invest it now to bring players in and have them all learn the system together.

I hate the thought of losing Kane, like for like there is no replacement but if it’s going to happen I would rather it’s done now with some form of transfer and not to a prem club.

We were going to lose Kane eventually and this season was always going to be about learning Ange’s new way of playing.

Would we rather:
- embed with Kane this season, then have to try to embed a new striker next season using our standard transfer budget or;
- take 100m, invest it now to bring players in and have them all learn the system together.

I hate the thought of losing Kane, like for like there is no replacement but if it’s going to happen I would rather it’s done now with some form of transfer and not to a prem club.

Short answer = we would always prefer to have Kane

That said, this

- Allows this season (and manager) to have lesser expectations (vs. Kane bagged a bunch of goals, we get back into CL and have to adapt then to no Kane plus expectations built on this season)
- This guarantees he doesn't go to a PL rival
- We get £90M+, seems we have Orban (plus Richarlison & Veliz) in mind to replace, if we can add a decent CB as well, the team improves
- Lots of talk in the early negotiations that we included a buy back if he returns to PL (in 2 years?)
- It is the highest fee ever paid for a player with 1 year left on contract

I can't say I like it, but as I said earlier, IF it happens, it's a decent deal for the club.

Would we rather:

That's definitely where I want to be with the whole thing, and thought I had come round to the pragmatic viewpoint, but seeing that news (or rather "news"), did feel like a bit of a gut-wrench. Part of me still believes he will stay but if he goes, at least it's abroad and we get some money. We will at least know for sure before long and we can plan properly for the season, finally.

It seems very desperate for the lad just to win a couple of trophies, i feel he is making a mistake. He stays with us for a season, can grab another 20-25 goals then move to City for free in the summer, win the prem, compete for the champions league and also break the record.

Whole move still sounds strange to me, heavily pregnant wife with 3 kids and uprooting to Germany where it's not even a challenge to win trophies. I don't see it. Hopefully I'm right but we'll see if when it comes down to it he really wants it.

Better to bide his time, stay sharp for the Euros with less games with us and get an even bigger salary if he still wants to leave next year.

Last edited:
It seems very desperate for the lad just to win a couple of trophies, i feel he is making a mistake. He stays with us for a season, can grab another 20-25 goals then move to City for free in the summer, win the prem, compete for the champions league and also break the record.

Sad if he has resigned himself to having to drop down to a 2nd tier league to pick up some hollow bits of tin

Whole move still sounds strange to me, heavily pregnant wife with 3 kids and uprooting to Germany where it's not even a challenge to win trophies. I don't see it. Hopefully I'm right but we'll see if when it comes down to it he really wants it.

Better to bide his time, stay sharp for the Euros with less games with us and get an even bigger fee if he still wants to leave next year.

City and Madrid battling on salary too

What Lies Beneath said:

1f446.png

WLB X.

Personally I think that it was him stressing that “time is running out” that kicked Bayern and Tottenham into gear so a deal Could be agreed

Back