• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry and Bale on Blue Peter.

Bale enjoys managers that lets them do what we wants?

FFS, somebody please tell him he's not Messi when he's not playing down the left!

Bale enjoys managers that lets them do what we wants?

FFS, somebody please tell him he's not Messi when he's not playing down the left!

Sung at the Blackburn game: he plays on the left, he plays on the left, Gareth Bale, he plays on the left

Sung at the Blackburn game: he plays on the left, he plays on the left, Gareth Bale, he plays on the left

Some kid next to me nearly had a panic attack when we sang that almost in tears 'don't sing that he'll leave for barca'

Quite liked how she asked redknapp for tips, and he replied 'you need tips? I need tips at the moment!'

Wow, Blue Peter has changed a lot since I last watched it. Never had proper talent on it like Helen Skelton either, we had to make do with Lesley Judd and Janet Ellis

Clearly a slice and dice job there. We don't do coaching or tactics etc and yet you can clearly hear Redknapp practicing something different with the wingers tucking in. They must have had a voice over from an impersonator, because I thought all Redknapp did was tell them to run around a bit....

Clearly a slice and dice job there. We don't do coaching or tactics etc and yet you can clearly hear Redknapp practicing something different with the wingers tucking in. They must have had a voice over from an impersonator, because I thought all Redknapp did was tell them to run around a bit....

No weve seen that, the tucking in, thats Bale coming from the the left and being totally ineffective in the middle.

Arsene Wenger-master tactician? ROFL

Bale: "I enjoy running down the line, beating a player and crossing" REALLY? Well what the fudge have you been playing at last couple of months.

Helen Skelton-would.

Arsene Wenger-master tactician? ROFL

Bale: "I enjoy running down the line, beating a player and crossing" REALLY? Well what the fudge have you been playing at last couple of months.

Helen Skelton-would.

For sure, have a google image search of Zoe Salmon too.

Wow, Blue Peter has changed a lot since I last watched it. Never had proper talent on it like Helen Skelton either, we had to make do with Lesley Judd and Janet Ellis

Oi! Next you'll be knocking Valerie Singleton...which reminds me, I used to deliver the paper to Sally James' house and loiter for a couple of minutes PRAYING she'd step out in the bathrobe or knickers or something...and before anyone says "was that last week", no, when I was 11/12...

Oi! Next you'll be knocking Valerie Singleton...which reminds me, I used to deliver the paper to Sally James' house and loiter for a couple of minutes PRAYING she'd step out in the bathrobe or knickers or something...and before anyone says "was that last week", no, when I was 11/12...

Oh not knocking them as such, just not stunners, forgot about Tina Heath too.

Agree with Linnet Spur though, Helen Skelton, definitely would. Oh yes

Back