• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

Guy really didn't deserve to have 4 against him last night.

The save 1:1 and the save to his left after being on the ground against Welbeck are utterly ridiculous and world class

Strange request but does anyone have ANY footage of Vicario playing outfield (in a game in his younger days if he wasn't a keeper) or at training? I get the sense he would be very decent (I know, most modern keepers would be alright but I get the sense he'd be among the best).

This is a great spot…

Vic screaming at Richy to step to the right of the wall. Then Richy gets the deflection that sends the free kick wide.

He had a shout at Sess as well against Burnley, he's clearly making sure the players know he doesn't want to be hung out to dry by their bad play.

esxz6q47fxac1.gif

I think this beats turning down Bayern Munich.

Vicario had no doubt about what he had to do when Spurs called. “I said that I would have walked here if needed and signed in my own blood,” he says. “It was my way of saying that it was an opportunity I couldn’t miss.

“So I was ready to come from Italy to the UK walking. Or running. And if I had no pen or anything, I would have signed in blood, cutting myself and signing with my own blood.”

Back