• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guglielmo Vicario

Last week we saw some quick reflexes. This week we saw some really good passing and distribution. I believe he will be as good as Raya and will develop into a world class keeper.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

You say that as if Raya didn't want to join. He did, we just couldn't agree a fee with his club.
I think it’s fair to say his club fudged up and what we offered was fair considering they ended up accepting a lower bid than ours.

I’m not sure he’ll be collecting splinters too much longer though after Ramsdale’s performance yesterday.

I think it’s fair to say his club fudged up and what we offered was fair considering they ended up accepting a lower bid than ours.

I’m not sure he’ll be collecting splinters too much longer though after Ramsdale’s performance yesterday.

No number ones at Arsenal, lets see if Arteta is true to his words.

Might be genius, might be foolish

Anyway, we have Vicario, Raya is now officially a scummer, we move on

He's been here 5 minutes. Give him a fudging chance.

I said in a few months time once he's being hounded by 60,000 for every mistake I'd remind you of what I said...

Well I have to admit I jumped the gun. Still early days but he's looked class for us more than once.

Would rather admit I was wrong than shirk off acting like I didn't doubt someone who (fingers crossed) might be a good goalie for us.

My apologies etc...

I said in a few months time once he's being hounded by 60,000 for every mistake I'd remind you of what I said...

Well I have to admit I jumped the gun. Still early days but he's looked class for us more than once.

Would rather admit I was wrong than shirk off acting like I didn't doubt someone who (fingers crossed) might be a good goalie for us.

My apologies etc...
Hats off to you.
I can see why you have doubts, so far he's done lots of good things but I can see chinks in his armour e.g. he appears young/vulnerable at times.
Let's hope he matures and improves as we go along this path.

My apologies etc...

Fair play. And he still might turn out to be dodgy. But he’s had a fantastic start.

My apologies etc...

Few who admit wrong, fair play to you for that. I'm will temper it saying as much as I am a huge fan, it's early. But he isn't the cheaper duff to Raya that others went with, of that I'm certain.

COYS

Back