• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Guess the movie

bennysleftfoot

Steven Caulker
I know we have a film thread already, but I thought I'd start something a bit different.

The idea is to guess the movie from obscure screenshots.

Feel free to jump in with your own pics.

Here's one to get us going.

saruvate.jpg

Nice idea for a thread, I've not got time to post a pic so I won't put the answer straight off. Classic film chief ;)

Thought I'd start with a movie everyone should have seen at least once. Let's just see if everyone was paying attention while they watched it :)

Well it's kinda obvious :D to anyone who has seen the movie! I'm sure you'll get a line up of people guessing what the movie is.

I can't guess as I'm too busy drinking my coffee from Guatemala. And unable to post any photos off an iPhone. I look forward to clearing some of the harder rounds later though. :D

Don't want to turn this into a movie discussion thread, but I could watch this film again and again

Likewise. I watched it a LOT when I fist bought the DVD. I just wish that I'd seen it in the cinema.

As for Redfoot, nah, haven't seen him since I was back in California.

Judging by the first few posts, we know what this movie is, I won't name it though, someone may want to take the glory later.

So here's another

u9ysyze7.jpg

Hate it when people refuse to give the keys. Mother****ing ****suckers.

That whole scene was actually an out-take. They left it in because it was the best take of a bad bunch.
Couldn't imagine it being done any better now.
"In english"
"what the ****?"

I know this one too :D but can't play the clues game as I've only seen it once. I didn't really get in to it. Weirdly given the love for it, my mum enjoys the movie more and was the one who encouraged me to see it in the first place.

The view of what? The view of down here? I can see that down here.

Ray, you are about the worst tourist in the whole world.

Back