• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Groupon deal, BT Sport on sky for £9.99 for 3 months.

Eriktheviking

Goran Bunjevcevic
For those invthe UK, like me, who wont pay the full price for BT there is an offer on BT Sports on groupon at £9.99 for 3 months.

https://m.groupon.co.uk/deals/bt-sport

Pretty handy as Chelsea game and Europa League on there. Got mine yesterday and works fine. You have to activate before 26 November though. Includes HD too. Not sure about UHD though.

Having just cancelled Sky Sports in a huff because every bloody Spurs match seemed to be on BT Sports, guess who just missed watching us hammer the Hammers? Bugger.

Anyway, just signed up -- should give me my Tottenham fix for a bit. Cheers!

Wow, I feel so bad for you guys in the UK. In the States we take it for granted that all major sports air on network channels and even the PL is on channels in the basic cable subscription. Not only that, but you can watch any PL match you want on an excellent stream offered by the channel that carries the PL, if it's not on TV.

Wow, I feel so bad for you guys in the UK. In the States we take it for granted that all major sports air on network channels and even the PL is on channels in the basic cable subscription. Not only that, but you can watch any PL match you want on an excellent cat videos on youtube offered by the channel that carries the PL, if it's not on TV.

thats the way of things, I watch my NFL team every week pretty easily, for a lot less than you can (if you have one), I bet

Back