• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Great goals YOU'VE scored! Boast here...

I'm a total poacher, my reason for playing being my highlight 40 goals in 20 games season when I was 19. I adore taking the ball round the keeper or scoring goals similar to Ade's first against Pool, so my favourite ever would be megging two defenders from inside my own half, 'Glenn Hoddling v Oxford' past another defender, rounding the keeper in dinking it in. Mwah. I've lost a bit of pace since fudging me knee.

I scored a goal a couple years ago that ended up winning us the league and it was on my weaker left foot. The ball was played in and the defender headed it clear, I hit the ball on the half volley that drifted into the top-left corner.

Hit one this season from about 20 yards out that went bar and in. Tbf, the keeper might've been able to do better but I put all my power into the shot I didn't really care where it went just as long as it went in.

My best goal ever was at school at lunch.
I'm not even sure if they were my best, but I'll always remember them:

1. I must have been in year two or three in primary school. The ball was played in from the right-hand site of the playground, it was around head height and just behind me. I had no chance of sticking my head on it so I decided to flick it round on the overhead kick. Lo and behold I've connected and it's flew in the top corner (or into the playground wall)! Exuberant scenes.

2. The next one is more the occasion. Not a special goal but one of those that clinches the game - think Iniesta away at Chelsea (makes me smile just thinking about it). I must have been in year 8 or 9, and we've set off a decent length patch of grass in the corner of the school fields. Lovely wet conditions, the ball was skidding off the turf! Stuck my boots on and had some great fun - not one of those kickabout games with about 50 kids chasing round, this was proper jumpers as goalposts action! Anyway my team (probably 4/5 each side) and theirs were trading blows for the match and evens when the bell went for the 5 minute warning for the end of lunch. Anyway we called 'next goal wins' (which FIFA should think about implementing, imagine the heartache), so it's on like Donkey Kong. Anyway they've had an attack at our goal and we've managed to pick it up and start a counter. Now I pick up the ball and am running towards goal and only two people in my way - a defender and the goalie. So I've took it past one and carried on running, instead of facing a one-on-one I've belted it from halfway back, and it's swerved bottom corner! Jubilation. Away fans are going eppy in the corner (or just some of our mates). See, next goal wins is just like what we cal 'Fergie Time!'

Have a game tomorrow so will report back if I score a screamer! I usually play central midfield or centre half so I don't score a lot, I get more satisfation in putting in a crunching tackle or putting a teammate through on goal to be honest!

Back