• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Good place to go on holiday at the end of April?

I would suggest the Cotswolds or Lake District or Oxford or Cambridge or York or Manchester or Scotland or Wales or Devon or Cornwall or the south coast

Spend your money here

Mate, I go to the coast all the time surfing, do a little walking from time to time with a mate who lives in the Peak District and take my mountain bike out for adventures from time to time too... Massive outdoorsy person and I'd say, in April, get the fudge out of dodge. Go south, find a beach, bust a nut.

Lisbon Coast/Lisbon could be quite nice. We stayed near Cascais (Oitavos Hotel) That said I didn't really enjoy Lisbon last year on a day trip when we were leaving as the place appeared ram full of fudging pickpockets. Certainly the trams were. If you use the trams take extra care. Get on first and get a seat or get on last. Bags in front where you can see them. Don't flash expensive phones, cameras etc in these areas. We had a bit of a stand off with a group of 3 thieves who had decided they wanted my camera. Needless to say and possibly the wrong thing to do but they were not having it. A John Turturo looking English fella with wife and baby had vocally pointed them out creating quite a tense little tram ride. They tend to get on at the end of line stations and ride the trams into the centre. If they don't score or get spotted they split.

All that said. Lots to see and would go back (with a stick).

im going to Madrid at the end of April for three days - should be good.
(oh, and if anyone has any good madrid suggestions..................)

did you decide where to go Suiyia?

Not yet...turns out I might not actually be leaving my job after all!

If I ever go to Barcelona I'd want to go to the Nou Camp but they're not playing that weekend so think that'll have to be a trip for another time (next year in the CL maybe?). Lots of people saying Berlin so I'm definitely thinking about that.

Anyone been to Cannes?

Back