• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Good luck to bradley wiggins today

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
May i suggest all you true sports fans watch it as it is going to be a good day and i hope at the end of it a great day for british cycling. Not saying he will win the tour de france this summer but with them making the time trial days even longer it is certainly his best chance ever, today will tell us how good he is at handling pressure.

Top man and im hoping now if he can go do something in the tour de france we might have 2 cyclists in a row when sportsmen of the year.

Did he win Chich ???

Yep won the final time trial by 2 seconds and overall by 8 seconds, it was a strong showing but he did not actually look like he was giving his all. Thomas did not bother racing today and came back to london for some track trainning for the summer.

Big one is next week when cavendish goes for the milan-san remo. Im not sure if he will win, he has done it before but griepel looks good as does the new young lad on the block sagan who really does seem powerful. If cavendish can win next sunday then i think without doubt he will be able to class himself as the greatest sprinter of all time alreay.

Interstingly in his stage win this week in italy he did well but on the next couple of stages he decided not to race for the finish and let his team mate go for it, i think so that they will be happier working for him next sunday as the are a few in team sky who might fancy they could win it themselves.

Some really good racing coming up for anyone who likes cycling.

Sorry chich but it really is boring as fudge mate lol.

You have to give it time to get into it, to know what is going on in a race because the thing is the is about 100 different things going on in a race at any one time but i understand where your coming from because friends will ask me how i can sit and watch it all day. But really the is so much going on, which of the different rides are doing what, have team orders over taken things for the day, will the guys going for the points have to sit back because of the GC riders, who is racing on what speed. Honestly the is so much going on once you get into the sport.

It has me hooked i pretty much do nothing when the grand tours are on but watch it for 5 hours a day and then go out and cycle myself for a few hours in the evening. I love football more then cycling but it is a close run thing at times.

Back