• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Good grief!!

Crawley

Board Legend
My car insurance, AND my home buildings/contents insurance all renew on the same day. 2nd Feb.

So not being able to sleep, I just did the old Go compare thingy to see what I can expect.

All have dropped in price (using same insurers) and there are several quotes £30 cheaper.

Amazed.

Almost makes up for the gas/electric rises.

You're her bitch now
C2489A0BA33D8C3A6FCD21DCDC246.jpg

To be honest i thought she was the opera singer/ annoying twunt that advertises go compare

I thought she was a fat unattractive benefit claimant dressed by Pea****s until I realised she is minted, now I realise she's a fat unattractive rich person.

Be honest, for £125M would you tap it?

I thought she was a fat unattractive benefit claimant dressed by Pea****s until I realised she is minted, now I realise she's a fat unattractive rich person.

Id tap it for a packet of fruit pastilles

(Love them)

Lets be clear here, I get her entire £125m fortune for tapping it once?? Definitely, I'm in! I have to live with her and tap it regularly in order to share the £125m with her, I'm out!

My car insurance, AND my home buildings/contents insurance all renew on the same day. 2nd Feb.

So not being able to sleep, I just did the old Go compare thingy to see what I can expect.

All have dropped in price (using same insurers) and there are several quotes £30 cheaper.

Amazed.

Almost makes up for the gas/electric rises.

I always do that and then when its cheaper I think great! but when I add all the items over £1k each (as they need to be insured as seperate items) my policy always seems to go right back to where it was originally.

Id tap it for a packet of fruit pastilles

(Love them)

and what would you ask her to do with said packet of fruit pastilles? :-" (and would you still eat them afterwards? :eek:)

(not that I want to drag vice into random..but you get my drift :))

I got a ridiculously cheap quote AND then £70 cash back from quidco the other day from Aviva.

Fully comp, protected no claims and additional driver....£165 all in.

WTF. I'll take two.

I need to engineer a move in year for my car insurance renewal, fudger is falling in the same pay packet that is used to fund Christmas and I refuse to pay for it monthly as it goes up £120.

Back