• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Golf Thread

I played the Jack Nicklaus Heritage Course at The London Club today, toughest course I've ever played the rough was brutal

I drove, chipped and putted well, my irons which are normally decent were terrible, I scored 30 points of 18, fairly pleased really

The practise facilities and clubhouse are simply unreal, so they should be for £4k a year !!

London_Club_Golf_Club_The_Heritage_3887940.jpg

London-Golf-Club-Clubhouse.jpg

Amazing amazing golf from Rory to win the Fedex Cup and the Tour Championship

Very sad news about Arnold Palmer though

Bring on the Ryder Cup on Friday !!!

I sat up last night watching the golf. After Rory had finished his 15th hole, I said to my self: if he shoots -3 for the remaining 3 holes he'll win it. I woke up 2 hours later and had missed the damn thing!

Always rooting for McIlshow, he's by far the best golfer in the world in my book. Not the best putter though, but that's another sport ;)

I sat up last night watching the golf. After Rory had finished his 15th hole, I said to my self: if he shoots -3 for the remaining 3 holes he'll win it. I woke up 2 hours later and had missed the damn thing!

Always rooting for McIlshow, he's by far the best golfer in the world in my book. Not the best putter though, but that's another sport ;)

Up there with this years masters for the finish... unbelievable golf. Chapell absolutely bottled it though but hey, he was on the web.com tour last year so fair play to him; he keeps his card.

Rory hit 2 out of this world shots on 18, the 3 wood from the trees and the 4 iron punch shot from the rough. I can't begin to explain how good those were. Now his putting is on he will be world no 1 again soon. The only thing i would like to see is for him to play within himself a touch more, have that 80% shot that hits the fairway every time but is 20 yards shorter or a controlled fade. Rory gets in the brick by trying to hit everything flat out all the time.

I managed to avoid joining the golf society and the mason when I was at work as the membership did not appeal to me, 2 months ago my best mate was made President of his club and he invited me to the function, in a changing world it's nice to see nothing has changed in the golfing fraternity.

I managed to avoid joining the golf society and the mason when I was at work as the membership did not appeal to me, 2 months ago my best mate was made President of his club and he invited me to the function, in a changing world it's nice to see nothing has changed in the golfing fraternity.

Not sure I understand, he offered you a job? A free membership? And who moved on? Politicians? FIFA?

The golf society myst be very different from Norway in the UK, if you can compare it with being a Mason.

Grab a set and hit the fairways, you'll live longer! ;)

Not sure I understand, he offered you a job? A free membership? And who moved on? Politicians? FIFA?

The golf society myst be very different from Norway in the UK, if you can compare it with being a Mason.

Grab a set and hit the fairways, you'll live longer! ;)

Golf clubs and Masons full of second raters and bigots. No it just seem longer.

Okay European people. The Ryder Cup is here today. Time to abuse Americans orally and aurally. In the hole!

Great cup so far! Can't help but wonder why Westwood got a wildcard,he's never made an important put in his life...
Haven't followed him that closely this season, has he been decent?
Loving Pieters though, he started out like a statue but is coming to life after dropping his shoulders.

Back