• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Going out?

Spursman

Neil Sullivan
For those with girlfriends, boyfriends, wife's etc where do you go out with them?

I mean apart from your usual dinners, cinema, bowling or a drink somewhere what is there to do?

I like to go out but don't want to be eating out all the time or going for drinks.

I do stay in a lot which is nice but sometimes want to go out.

What other things is there to do?

Where do you go?

Seeing that you've mentioned most food/drink options - We usually do one long walk every week - mostly on the wekend (more of her than me, I get plenty of exercise elsewhere) - nice time to talk and spend some relaxing time - capped off with an icecream at the beach when the weather allows.

Not sure what is there to do in your part of the woods - but have you also considered a picnic every once in a blue moon?

Seeing that you've mentioned most food/drink options - We usually do one long walk every week - mostly on the wekend (more of her than me, I get plenty of exercise elsewhere) - nice time to talk and spend some relaxing time - capped off with an icecream at the beach when the weather allows.

Not sure what is there to do in your part of the woods - but have you also considered a picnic every once in a blue moon?

is it safe going for long walks in africa? i would be worried about getting eaten by a lion

If you live near a zoo that's always a good shout.

Also galleries, museums...

As Arcy says, depends on where you are and also time of the year...

For those with girlfriends, boyfriends, wife's etc where do you go out with them?

I mean apart from your usual dinners, cinema, bowling or a drink somewhere what is there to do?

I like to go out but don't want to be eating out all the time or going for drinks.

I do stay in a lot which is nice but sometimes want to go out.

What other things is there to do?

Where do you go?

Try going to a friends house and hang out with other couples.

Just don't forget to take your keys ;-)

When I lived in London, we'd tend to go for walks along the South Bank, parks. Every once in a while we'd 'spoil ourselves', perhaps a few ****tails at the Hilton rooftop bar in Park Lane etc.

Markets during the day, Camden, Petticoat Lane followed by a boutique-y place to chill out and have a coffee afterwards. Even when it was winter, we'd sometimes get our warm gear on, take a sleeping bag and have a cosy evening on Primrose Hill, taking some nibbles and a bottle or two. Museums are always a good shout, and they're free!

Time Out is always good for anything good going on that may go under the radar of standard 'whats on' guides.

Comedy clubs are quite good and theatres too. I mean thats where I take dates so not sure whether the same applies for relationships - as I imagine you have done all that before.

I guess its all about the spontaneity than where you actually go. I dont know im crap at relationships.

Timeout helps a lot - its such a good resource to use.

Running, or another sport. Crazy golf, the beach, the museum. An exhibition, a local park, shopping, a restaurant, bowling, a local event, movie, gig, something possibly fun like clay sculpting, somewhere to go painting. A place of local interest like a castle.

Any of those can be good places to go or things to do. Mix in her interest, show you pay attention to what she likes. If you care for her, you'll find something to do.

Back