• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gleison Bremer

What makes you say that?
Did you not think there was ever a chance?
No hope or belief that Spurs can be better rather than merely settling?
Because Bastoni and his agent have confirmed they are staying and Bremer has already agreed personal terms with Inter.

People seemed to think and it appears some still do that because we have an Italian manager Bastoni will be chomping at the bit to come here. There have been plenty of top Italian managers in this country and hardly ever do you see young Italians move overseas, certainly not to the Premier League. I remember years ago Macarroni the young Middlesborough striker do so but can’t think of any others, Italians seem to move later in their careers. On top of that Bastoni has said he wants to stay at Inter, and he is an Inter fan. So it is acceptable to think it’s a little delusional when you still see people posting that ‘hopefully behind the scenes the Bastoni deal is being worked on.’ It’s not happening, and from everything said the same applies to Bremer…..
This!

Because Bastoni and his agent have confirmed they are staying and Bremer has already agreed personal terms with Inter.

That may be true, but it doesn't mean that's their final position, agents just say whatever suits at the time and agreeing terms real means nothing as we've seen in the past. I doubt if it would happen, but you never know until you see the offical statement.

He's six months away from gaining Italian citizenship and has an Italian wife. He's not coming here.
Exactly, this was mentioned a couple of weeks ago and seems to be completely ignored. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love us to sign him, but I’ve not seen any credible links to him and he’d be mad to move this summer considering his personal/ passport situation.

People seemed to think and it appears some still do that because we have an Italian manager Bastoni will be chomping at the bit to come here. There have been plenty of top Italian managers in this country and hardly ever do you see young Italians move overseas, certainly not to the Premier League. I remember years ago Macarroni the young Middlesborough striker do so but can’t think of any others, Italians seem to move later in their careers. On top of that Bastoni has said he wants to stay at Inter, and he is an Inter fan. So it is acceptable to think it’s a little delusional when you still see people posting that ‘hopefully behind the scenes the Bastoni deal is being worked on.’ It’s not happening, and from everything said the same applies to Bremer…..
I certainly don't imagine Bastoni would be champing at the bit to come. But I think the proposition is one worthy of more consideration than most.
Enough to make me think a bit more than just "He's not coming, there's no chance, why get hopes up at all"

Surely having and Italian wife helps him get citizenship?

Seems she has Italian ancestry and is in the process of getting her passport. He can then get his. Next summer he will have lived in Italy for five years and be eligible for their national team, which he has expressed interest in him if Brazil doesn't call him up.

To stay in Italy for at least one more season is a no brainer for him.

It feels like we would’ve got Bremer by now if we were all that interested. Just a feeling but I think we’ll go back for Kounde. I think that Chelsea also looking for at least 2 CBs complicates matters.

It feels like we would’ve got Bremer by now if we were all that interested. Just a feeling but I think we’ll go back for Kounde. I think that Chelsea also looking for at least 2 CBs complicates matters.
Chelsea don’t appear to have any plan to me
They haven’t got anything over the line so far

Sorry. Windows web browser issues after fiddling with java installatuon.

Chelsea have a bigger warchest than us and it looks like they've got Sterling for a good price though nothings formal yet. New owners and processes probably means more time for major public activities. However I suspect that Chelsea and several other top clubs are just waiting to see what happens to barca and their players. Barca looks to be in deep trouble now.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Chelsea have a bigger warchest than us and it looks like they've got Sterling for a good price though nothings formal yet. New owners and processes probably means more time for major public activities. However I suspect that Chelsea and several other top clubs are just waiting to see what happens to barca and their players. Barca looks to be in deep trouble now.

Barca aren't in trouble. They're stupid, selling off part of their tv/merch rights for the next 25 years. But financially they are ok now. Think they are looking to sell more, which should mean they can bring in all the players they are after. Even with the 4 to 1 rule.

Chelsea have binned off most of the “brains” in the club due to the new owners
I think there gonna be very scattergun.
Sterling is a good signing but he will be brick at CB

Ake and Sterling are City cast offs and unless they bring in some very very top talent i can see them falling off.

Last edited:
Back