• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

If he's fit and available it's not a good look if Dele and Ndombele (and Winks) are working harder on the training pitch and getting selected in front of you

Big, massive if of course, but could be a sign that he's on the way out rather than connected to training in itself.

Probably has to be at least one of him, Ndombele and Alli?

We can sell this guy and raise some funds while making zero difference to the quality of our squad

Sell him, Ndombele and Dele, and raise say £80m-£90m. Invest that in 2 midfielders

We'd then have Skipp, [newbie 1], [newbie 2], PEH, Winks and Sarr as CM options next year, which works for 2-3 positions and assuming we aim for a decent European run

Big, massive if of course, but could be a sign that he's on the way out rather than connected to training in itself.

Probably has to be at least one of him, Ndombele and Alli?

Has to be one of those 3 to go do you mean? It could still be 2 or even all 3 at this stage wouldn't write anything off atm

Be very sorry to see him go because I think there's a smashing player in there but that's my heart ruling my head a bit. He's rarely shown it here and he's had the chances. I wouldn't agree with getting rid but if Conte deems it to be so, I'll go along with that.

Be very sorry to see him go because I think there's a smashing player in there but that's my heart ruling my head a bit. He's rarely shown it here and he's had the chances. I wouldn't agree with getting rid but if Conte deems it to be so, I'll go along with that.
Agreed
The guys got the tools but seems scared to deliver them here

How I feel as well, but trust Conte too

Much as I dislike stats I believe they have played about the same amount of games for us and Hojberg has scored more goals, made more interceptions and tackles, probably more assists. We do need an upgrade on both but Lo Celso may raise more based on his Argentina form.

need him to turn up or feck off

Injured in the warm down vs West Ham
It’s fudging unreal…. im a massive fan and I’ve defended this guy but that’s unreal
I remember Lamela never got injured playing for us, only in training. But at least when he was remotely fit he wanted to play
What kind of mentality does a player like Lo Celso have I wonder….

Back