• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Giovani Lo Celso

Is he still on his way to London?

Air travel isnt what it used to be.

giphy.gif

Levy, always wanting to save a buck!

I still dont see why it cant be like NDombele, as in the deal is done - its just waiting on the dominoes to fall before coming through.

Lo Celso isnt even back in training yet...

Confirmed? Most Id seen anywhere was that he was due back early this week.

I would assume there would be returning to pre season physical assessments etc, rather than straight back into training as well.

I dont suppose it matters, the point is he has just returned/is about to return, and so only now can things really get moving.

That aside, Betis appear to be spending the money from his sale before he has even gone - so as I suggest - every chance a deal is virtually done and just waiting for circumstances to allow it to complete.

Back